RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conan the Barbarian - 7/10

I forgot how good it was. The action could be better, but Conan's story is interesting and Arnold really sells the character.

From a physical stand point, Arnold was perfect for that role and there will never be another actor in Hollywood with Arnold's physique, capable of playing Conan.

I need to watch that all the way through. I've seen parts of it, but never stuck around the whole film.

Conan the Barbarian - 7/10

I forgot how good it was. The action could be better, but Conan's story is interesting and Arnold really sells the character.

From a physical stand point, Arnold was perfect for that role and there will never be another actor in Hollywood with Arnold's physique, capable of playing Conan.

Maybe Dave Bautista?

Maybe even the guy who played The Mountain in GOT.

Arnold was the package though, he achieved what probably no one else in Hollywood will be able to replicate.

It was bad enough they tried again with AquaMamoa.

Just leave it. :lol

Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie: 5.5/10

I like some of the stuff these guys do, but they aren't the funniest guys out there. And this is essentially a feature length version of their adult swim show with more gross out stuff than usual. It works better in small doses. Nice seeing Walter Peck getting work though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The Lobster - 6.5/10

Very astute film in its observations on relationships and the way society (and those involved) views them, and views those that stay single.

A bit on the slow side though, but interesting enough for a single viewing.

It's deadpan tone grates a little after a while, but, in a way reminiscent of 1984.

Independence day 2

Garbage, not even worth the streaming of it online

Apocalypse Now (theatrical Cut) - 10/10

Been watching the redux Ver. for years and almost forgot how the two difirenciated, I do prefer the redux for its extra footage but both are 10/10

Apocalypse Now (theatrical Cut) - 10/10

Been watching the redux Ver. for years and almost forgot how the two difirenciated, I do prefer the redux for its extra footage but both are 10/10

I prefer Redux too. It's quite a task to sit through the whole thing in one sitting, but I think it's a very immersive experience that I never felt bored during it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 7.3/10

I was still able to enjoy the movie despite it not having aged well. Two things that really stood out to me as I was watching it. The first was the part of the film that takes place on the farm. That came straight from the comics(like most of the movie) and most studios today would never have kept those scenes in their big blockbuster franchise films. The second thing; kids smoking in a PG movie!! I completely forgot about that scene so it was a little shocking to see considering the MPAA's rules depicting smoking in movies. :lol

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 7.3/10

I was still able to enjoy the movie despite it not having aged well. Two things that really stood out to me as I was watching it. The first was the part of the film that takes place on the farm. That came straight from the comics(like most of the movie) and most studios today would never have kept those scenes in their big blockbuster franchise films. The second thing; kids smoking in a PG movie!! I completely forgot about that scene so it was a little shocking to see considering the MPAA's rules depicting smoking in movies. :lol

I love the film. It's got a light heartened things in it but it's still a pretty dark film for kids. It was filmed in the perfect time too since it was still partly scary NYC.

Suicide Squad-��/10

Time to reboot :lol

It's cool that you enjoyed it, but I don't agree about it not standing up today.

It *still* makes the Shrek HULK movies look like embarrassing Hollywood action parody showreels. :huh

:exactly:

Back