RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24 Season 1 - 7/10

I stayed up for 24 hours to watch this show in real starting at midnight. Well, almost real time, Prime didn't have commercials, but I did start each episode a the top of each hour. It was pretty fun doing that. As for the show, it started out great until too much began happening like the silly amnesia and drug bust and the constant senator marriage issues. There was just so much different things that happened to all this people in one day. Crazy. The ending was a bit meh and I came away thinking Jack Bauer really wasn't that much of a bad ***. John McClane or Martin Riggs could dispatch him with ease.

That's a pretty awesome idea to do, watching that show in real time! Are you going to do that for the other seasons as well?

Dodgeball - 7/10

B a l l s of Fury - 7/10

Real Steel - 1/10 The worst movie I've seen in years. When poor Who Jackman is shadowboxing at the end and they have his wife and kid looking at him, and he's just punching the air... :lol I don't think I've ever laughed at something so hard that was supposed to be a heartwarming moment.

The Wolf of Wall Street: 7.5/10

Really good movie, as you expect from Scorsese. I don't think I've ever seen a movie with more unrelenting debauchery. Good stuff, and definitely made me wish I was that guy.

Real Steel - 1/10 The worst movie I've seen in years. When poor Who Jackman is shadowboxing at the end and they have his wife and kid looking at him, and he's just punching the air... :lol I don't think I've ever laughed at something so hard that was supposed to be a heartwarming moment.

It is a horrible movie. No doubts there. :D
I give it a 4/10 because I like the synopsis.
It was executed so poorly.

There you go.. :lol

I thought it was a pretty cool film actually - that said, I wouldn't buy it.

Back