RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Escape From New York - 8.5/10

I watched the special edition DVD since I refuse to buy the bare bones blu-ray.

Back the the Future 9/10 One of my favorite films. Perfect balance of science fiction, comedy and drama.

Back to the Future part 2 8/10 Great film! Not as much fun as the original, but I love how dark it gets and I want a dang hoverboard! The best is being brought back to 1955 and watching the characters try and not interact with themselves from the previous film.

Back the the Future part 3 7.5/10 Really good final chapter for the series. Although Mary Steenburgen always annoyed me in this film, I appreciated the romance for Doc Brown.

Blue Jasmine: 6/10

Blanchett's performance was superb, but I guess I'm not a Woody Allen fan. I would've switched off altogether if it hadn't been for her.

MAD MAX 3: 6.5 / 10

As I said earlier, I hadn't seen 2 & 3 in decades - but 3 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Remnants of 2 in there - a lot of sillyness, & the end felt like a kids movie in places. :lol

Not horrible.. or memorable really.

I gather that 2 is considered the best of the series (which I understand), but I like the first film the most.

The post apocalyptic thing is a great vehicle for the big story to unfold - sure, but the original film hits all the right marks for me.

I gather that 2 is considered the best of the series (which I understand), but I like the first film the most.

The post apocalyptic thing is a great vehicle for the big story to unfold - sure, but the original film hits all the right marks for me.
Same. Though I found the whole series to be incredibly underwhelming.

:hi5:

Though I found the whole series to be incredibly underwhelming.
It's exactly what happens, when the corporate entity decides to take the wheel.. a great starting point ends up being a lead balloon.

Actually, what's truly underwhelming.. is that they're rebooting the series with Tom Hardy in the lead role - idiocy at it's best.

I've said this many times now, Sam Worthington would be PERFECT for the role of Max.

Perfect.

:hi5:

It's exactly what happens, when the corporate entity decides to take the wheel.. a great starting point ends up being a lead balloon.

Actually, what's truly underwhelming.. is that they're rebooting the series with Tom Hardy in the lead role - idiocy at it's best.

I've said this many times now, Sam Worthington would be PERFECT for the role of Max.

Perfect.
I hate Sam Worthington. :lol

The Eric Andre Show (Season 2) - 10/10

Probably the funniest show I've watched. Really glad they're doing a third season.

I hate Sam Worthington. :lol
You know what? I I'm not a fan either - all his big blockbuster roles were completely wrong for him.

He's much more suited to smaller grittier roles - like some of the Aussie films he's been involved in.

That's why Max would suit him ideally - especially if they're starting at the beginning.

Back