RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Riddick movie. Good flick, I like how they nodded towards the second flick, but kept that crap to a minimum and tied into Pitch Black's storyline. Something still seemed a little off, I guess its cause its now an space - action franchise instead of space horror. Enjoyable, but i still prefer Pitch Black's overall tone.

Seen way too many movies to rate, but the one that stuck out is We're The Millers.

4/10 - I don't know how this made so much money, it wasn't funny and it is too long for a comedy with no comedy.

That low? What didn't you like?

I actually enjoyed the movie... and I never give a 10/10. That implies a perfect movie and every movie, in my opinion, can always be improved in some way.
I took points away for the ending. It was slow and unexciting. I didn't really feel the intensity of them being in trouble for their actions when the Sheriff was sniffing around. I think it would have been better if the Sheriff let them go, THEN saw something in the water. For example the hand that slowly came up out of the water. Alas, it was only Ed's dream (Jon Voight). That scene would have been a great way to end the movie with the Sheriff seeing that.

I actually enjoyed the movie... and I never give a 10/10. That implies a perfect movie and every movie, in my opinion, can always be improved in some way.
I took points away for the ending. It was slow and unexciting. I didn't really feel the intensity of them being in trouble for their actions when the Sheriff was sniffing around. I think it would have been better if the Sheriff let them go, THEN saw something in the water. For example the hand that slowly came up out of the water. Alas, it was only Ed's dream (Jon Voight). That scene would have been a great way to end the movie with the Sheriff seeing that.

It does have it's dry spots in there I'll give you that.

Moon - 9.5/10

Maybe he didn't like all the pig squealing? :dunno

:lol

Moon is one of my favorite movies of all time. I heard the director was going to make another movie within that world and Sam Rockwell’s character would cameo.

Back