RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insidious 8/10
Insidious Chapter 2 8/10

Great 2 movies, beats me how they got so ****ty scores, love the portrait of the "beyond" as a different reality and they even mess with timeless realities in the 2nd one, I love that kind of mind bending ****, comic relief, spooky moments, great story, I like them just as much as the conjuring.

Insidious 8/10
Insidious Chapter 2 8/10

Great 2 movies, beats me how they got so ****ty scores, love the portrait of the "beyond" as a different reality and they even mess with timeless realities in the 2nd one, I love that kind of mind bending ****, comic relief, spooky moments, great story, I like them just as much as the conjuring.

I love the Insidious movies, they get an extremely unfair low score in my opinion. I cannot understand how a horror fan would dislike these movies.

I went to a double feature screening of Insidious/Insidious 2 back to back, it was my first double feature experience and I loved it!

Insidious 8/10
Insidious Chapter 2 8/10

I liked the first one a lot. I just thought the second film fell short for me.

don't make fun, but i was super bored this weekend so i turned on the footloose remake and it actually wasn't half bad. lots of nods to the original with enough of an update to make it feel fresh. i got all excited thinking we were getting tractor chicken but it was just a tease, lol. the warehouse dancing scene was still as awkward as it was in the original though

7/10

prisoners 7/10 pretty transparent movie.. a bit long... but other then that pretty good

2 Guns - 6/10

I just watched 2 Guns also, seemed predictable, meh

Wolfe of Wall Street, probably not for everyone (language/drugs etc) but I give it 9/10 loved it, the seen with the Lambo was priceless, Leo deserves the Oscar for this

Captain Philips - 8/10

Pretty good. The pirates were played convincingly but I watched it for Tom Hanks, he's always great. Another of those actors whose films I'll watch because he's in them. His last scene was brilliantly played, so realistic. The pent-up tension and shock coming out, rendering him almost childlike, which situations like in this film would do to a normal person.

Captain Philips - 8/10

Pretty good. The pirates were played convincingly but I watched it for Tom Hanks, he's always great. Another of those actors whose films I'll watch because he's in them. His last scene was brilliantly played, so realistic. The pent-up tension and shock coming out, rendering him almost childlike, which situations like in this film would do to a normal person.
Totally agree. That scene was excellent.

I thought The Place Beyond The Pines was excellent :dunno

Killing Them Softly - 6/10

Enjoyable enough, I found myself waiting for it to finally get going and then BOOM the credits roll!

Enjoyable enough, I found myself waiting for it to finally get going and then BOOM the credits roll!

Killing them Softly was great!!!!! It shows a different perspective of the mob. And how the mob acts when in a recession. These guys truly think they are decent men, everything they do is just business. And then throw in the political allegory, it is truly one of the best films I ever seen. Scoot Mcnairy and Ben Mendelsohn were incredible. And that ending, is one of the best I ever seen. I think you will enjoy it more every time you watch it.

I didn't care for the plot. Good acting, though alot of typecasting, and some nice visuals keep it above average. Pretty much goes for both of those films actually.

Last edited:
Back