RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine 7/10
I loved the train fight sequence much more than I thought I would. Absolutely better than Origins. But ultimately not as good as I hoped.

And I've always hated the bone claws thing. In the Byrne/Claremont era, the claws were given to him when they grafted his bones with adamantium, so I guess I'll always think of it that way. But regardless, why the hell are his bone claws always portrayed as lumpy?!? I can't think of any animal that has lumpy claws. They're all smooth and razor sharp. And bones are usually smooth too. Shouldn't they be smooth like ribs or something?

Conan the Barbarian - 6/10

conan_is_not_sure_zpsed191d2e.gif

Wolverine 7/10
I loved the train fight sequence much more than I thought I would. Absolutely better than Origins. But ultimately not as good as I hoped.

And I've always hated the bone claws thing. In the Byrne/Claremont era, the claws were given to him when they grafted his bones with adamantium, so I guess I'll always think of it that way. But regardless, why the hell are his bone claws always portrayed as lumpy?!? I can't think of any animal that has lumpy claws. They're all smooth and razor sharp. And bones are usually smooth too. Shouldn't they be smooth like ribs or something?

Glad its not just me.

47 Ronin - 7/10 . Better than expected
Captain Phillips - 8.5/10 . Tom Hanks should have been nominated for the Oscars.

Back