RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Trek into darkness 8.5/10
only cause the movies tone shifted drastically at the end otherwise it would have been 9/10

Iron man 3 9/10
Loved it. my favourite ironman yet

Thor 2 8/10
Pretty good, only issue is its non-consequential to the universe or character.

Gravity was very good (I don't get how it was made, even with the thing called the CGI), but not 'the movie of the year' I was promised by the internets.

Thor 2: 7/10 - I felt on par with the first film. While not a masterpiece by any stretch it was entertaining watching the Thor, Loki and Odin show again....

I just finished watching the Man Of Steel for the first time and my reaction was, I really didn't know what to think about it. It was just an okay movie. Is it better than Iron Man 3, I will have to say no. I will watch it again at a later time, but as of right now, I can only rate it a 6/10.

Everyone saying Iron Man 3 was great is going on my ignore list.

:lol its certainly seems to be polarizing.
It had more flaws overall than I can recall seeing in a film in a long time, but then I just tell myself to stop picking apart any superhero flick and enjoy the ride....

:lol its certainly seems to be polarizing.
It had more flaws overall than I can recall seeing in a film in a long time, but then I just tell myself to stop picking apart any superhero flick and enjoy the ride....

I mean it was definitely better than the second film, but not as good as the first. For me. But regardless.. can't see how anyone could describe it as "great". :lol

Back