RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: it brought nothing to the table...

I think it was a good remake, it obviously didn't pack the unintentional and intentional humor from the classic movies but the classic movies I could not see them as horror, just a weird mixture of gore with great practical fx and a genius protagonist with a hint of comedy, well in short, Raimi's own genre, but not horror, the new one I could see it as horror and the performances were pretty good, it will never reach classic status whatsoever but I think it was decent enough, it would have probably got better reception if it wasn't named after a classic. :lol

That "one by one we will take you" scene was so spooky in the new one, I think they used the same audio track from the original.

I'd give it at least a 7.

Last edited:
Megan is Missing--- WTF/10

I think this should be required watching for any girl who's parents give them unmonitored internet access and a cell phone. There is true evil out there just waiting. I was not ready for the last 22 minutes and when those 2 pictures popped up it scarred the **** out of me and then the barrel...OMG, the barrel.

I think this should be required watching for any girl who's parents give them unmonitored internet access and a cell phone. There is true evil out there just waiting. I was not ready for the last 22 minutes and when those 2 pictures popped up it scarred the **** out of me and then the barrel...OMG, the barrel.

That movie was terrible to watch. I agree about the ending and the barrel, it's just a horrible movie.
It's something I could never watch again.

Required viewing for dumb parents who don't understand how the internet works.

RECORDED SKYPE. LOL.

And the kid with the camera in the party had a ****ing boom mic. **** that movie. It's horrible shlock.

40UJYMy.jpg
40UJYMy.jpg
40UJYMy.jpg

The Wolf Man (1941) - 7.5/10

Shaun Of The Dead - 9/10

Jurassic Park - 9/10

Captain Phillips - 8.5/10

The Shining - 9.5/10

Grave Encounters - 7.5/10 Not really into ghost movies or shaky cam style horror movies but I really did enjoy this one. Had some very creepy elements and the ghosts were actually quite disturbing looking.

Back