RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dark Knight Rises. *sigh* I'm trying. Still I don't think I can go higher than 6/10 for this. Disappointing film. The action is weak, the editing of the 'war' frustrating. (Please stick with one thing for more than 5 seconds!) That second Batman/Bane fight in particular was poor.

I liked Bane, love the voice. His demise unfortunately was crap. Catwoman was good. Oldman's performance of Gordon was good as always. Beyond that...

The Dark Knight Rises. *sigh* I'm trying.
Yep - that was me too after about half way through the second viewing. :lol

You also forgot Miranda / Thalia's unintentionally comical death scene moment.

That was something that I'd never previously have fathomed to be in a series of this calibre.

Wow.. :monkey4 :lol

The Dark Knight Rises. *sigh* I'm trying. Still I don't think I can go higher than 6/10 for this. Disappointing film. The action is weak, the editing of the 'war' frustrating. (Please stick with one thing for more than 5 seconds!) That second Batman/Bane fight in particular was poor.

I liked Bane, love the voice. His demise unfortunately was crap. Catwoman was good. Oldman's performance of Gordon was good as always. Beyond that...

Agree 100%

I also loved Bane and his voice, but yeah, the character was ruined when they made him look like a fool friendzoned by Talia :lol

Also:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wp8KzI46X4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wp8KzI46X4[/ame]

Dodgeball - I-am-not-sure-if-I-actually-liked-it-or-was-just-desparate-because-I-had-seen-everything-else-that-was-on/10.

Either way, I was mildly entertained.

I couldn't go that high on that movie

Irreversible--- 7.5/10 yikes, that rape scene was ruff. Monica Bellucci is easy on the eyes

An American Crime--- 7.5/10 Based on a true story. Disturbing.

Dogtooth--- 6/10 I bet there are homes like that out there now.

The Final--- 4/10 good premise, poor execution.

That's one of the best parts of that movie.

No...

5jOAJk4.gif

Back