RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Is The End 7/10

Not quite as funny as I expected it to be from the 1st watch but maybe it will be better next time around. Baruchel annoyed me in it, he's such a whinny *****.

Watched it today myself...agree with your score!

Yup, second time seeing it. For a non trek fan, these are some damn fine flicks.

This Is The End 7/10

Not quite as funny as I expected it to be from the 1st watch but maybe it will be better next time around. Baruchel annoyed me in it, he's such a whinny *****.

Loved this movie with all my heart. :lol

Logan's Run - 7.5/10

L52MxP5.gif

She is really gorgeous .... especially in this scene.

Titanic - 10/10

Few films are perfect, this is one of them.

A brave score and statement when it is more popular to $h!t on that film. I still love it, don't care if that makes me a nancy boy to some people.

I do think its a minor pity that they may have got the sinking a little wrong though (in light of more recent theories)

A brave score and statement when it is more popular to $h!t on that film. I still love it, don't care if that makes me a nancy boy to some people.

I do think its a minor pity that they may have got the sinking a little wrong though (in light of more recent theories)

Titanic is a great film- alittle drawn out but the last hour is just stunning.....

plus Kate's drawing scene is a treasure:wink1:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - 6.5/10 It's a great solid entry to the series, but nothing will surpass Tobe Hoopers original '74 TCM. However this film is incredibly original but yet so faithful to the original vibe, great watch for Horror fans and fans of the series alike... Oh and 'Ol Leatherface has some brilliant on screen moments, introducing these youths to his chainsaw so willingly... True gent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back