RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
World War Z: 7.5/10 Pretty good, but I was expecting more. After reading about the original ending I really wish they would've kept it.

Star Trek Into Darkness: 8.5/10 While there was a lot I wanted to pick apart it was so entertaining the flaws were easy to overlook.

this is the end 6/10 not bad.. different..

hangover III 1/10 just bad ...

Oz the Great and Powerful: 6/10

It was ok. Definitely aimed at kids. I didn't see it in 3D, but it looked like it would have been good that way judging from all the stuff shooting out of the screen! I did feel like they missed some opportunities to delve a little deeper into the Oz myth and the witches. I also feel like there has to be a sequel to bridge the gap between this one and the original Wizard of Oz. The movie set it all up, but I want to see what the consequences are to what happened at the end, and want to see what happens to the witches between this one and when Dorothy's house falls on one of them!

After Earth 6/10

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Jaden Smiths acting was pretty poor but the movie was watchable.

Corvette Summer - 5.5/10

I hadn't seen this in at least 20 years, and only really watched it again because of Hamill. He was so grubby looking throughout the entire movie. :lol But it did have the great Brion James, and Annie Potts was cute as hell.

Back