RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bourne Legacy ... 7/10. Not nearly as good as the other three. But, an interesting spin-off of the Bourne movies. Jeremy Renner was capable, though not as interesting as Damon. Really liked Edward Norton, though. I could give-or-take the broad from The Mummy. Didn't much like the 'drug' plotline.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes ... 8/10. Surprisingly good, actually. Didn't expect much.

American Reunion ... 6/10. Nothing groundbreaking ... but a fitting conclusion. Funny enough.

The Notebook ... 5/10. Eh. I can see why chicks like it.

SnakeDoc

Fast & Furious 6 - 3 out of 10

Complete rubbish. Garbage!

Only God Forgives - 6 out of 10

Disappointing, but still a decent flick. No where near as good as Drive. I did love the visuals. But I found parts of the film to be lacking.

The Purge - 5 out of 10

Stupid idea for a movie if I ever seen one. Alas, it entertained at moments. Doesn't hurt that Adelaide Kane is pure eye candy.

The Wolverine - 7.5

Weak McGuffin with the bear. The story is decent and the choreography is really good though.

The Campaign 7/10

I really enjoyed it. Some really funny, laugh out load moments. Really liked Ferrell in this one.

Pacific rim 10/10 this film counts for my last 4 visits to the theater. Awesome in every way.

Dexter season 6 10/10 the final scene is perfect, such a great season.

Only good forgives 5/10 5 points for visuals. 0 for story.

I watched The Collector for the first time the other day

8 / 10

Terrence Stamp in his early days; he plays an unassuming bank clerk that kidnaps a girl he's been watching, just to make her a part of his collection of things in his secluded country house.

Great film. :lecture

Sightseers. 5/10

Critics seem to be loving the work of Ben Wheatley.
From what I've seen of his work so far I'm not a fan , Kill List was a disappointment and I found this boring. I've still yet to watch " A field in England " but I wont be in any rush to see it based on this.

Glad he hasn't fooled you either.

WTF are they raving about? Kill List was just a massive disappointment. The first 2/3 of that film is pretty decent, but that end is just plain awful!

Sightseers is average at best also!

I am just not getting the hype surrounding this fella.

Back