RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7HJH0IH3dc[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU[/ame]

:lol.....

Pacific Rim - 10/10

No clue why this movie is doing so poorly. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Same with my wife.

Yep. Me too. Not quite as much but still a fun flick.

Pacific Rim 7/10

The Wolverine 7.5/10

Enjoyed this too but thought the train scene was too over the top.

Pacific Rim - 10/10

No clue why this movie is doing so poorly. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Same with my wife.
10/10. What the ****.

Silver Linings Playbook - 8.5/10

Loved it, though I think his transformation from super nervous ADD anxiety aspergers guy to pretty normal guy was a bit...quick. I get that he started taking his medication again, but I can't imagine it having such a strong affect on him that like 90% of his mental illness issues would almost instantly be resolved.

The Wolverine 5/10 - Felt like a cheap action flick.. full of clichés, predictable... boring.. I don't know, maybe I wasn't in the mood for this kind of movie. Just glad I didn't pay to see it. Got free popcorn as well. :D

Memento 8/10 - Definitely worth watching!

"Haven't been that bored during a movie since one month ago."
:lol welcome to the ADD world....

Only God Forgives:
9/10
I fully expect many to hate on it.
It fits the style I LOVE. I will watch this again and again.... :monkey1....

Only God Forgives:
9/10
I fully expect many to hate on it.
It fits the style I LOVE. I will watch this again and again.... :monkey1....

Have you (or anybody else who's seen Only God Forgives) seen Valhalla Rising? It's also made by Refn.
I watched that a couple days after I saw OGF and I have to say I really liked it. :rock :rock

Babel - 7.5/10

The Brothers Bloom - 7/10

RED 2 - 7/10

The Office US Season 4 - 8/10

The Conjuring 6/10 - I was disappointed with all the hype.:(

I didn't get the creeping / eerie vibe I expected. The wife only jumped twice and she is a big ole chicken little....

Back