RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wolverine 7/10 Enjoyed it very much. One of my Top 5 characters no doubt.

42 7/10 Harrison Ford was great as well as the actor who played Jackie Robinson. Could have had more dramatic baseball moments but they def knocked the racism moments out of the park.

Evil Dead (2013) - 6.5/10

I would've enjoyed this a lot more had it been an original story rather than ripping off ideas from Evil Dead and calling it a remake. And I liked the gore effects quite a bit, but there seemed to be some continuity problems.

Extra half point for Bruce Campbell's cameo.

Wolverine - 7/10. Overall its a good movie, way better than that xmen origins crap, however while watching it I felt as though something was missing for the whole duration. A payoff that never happened. A "weak" Logan allowed for a better story and more drama, but it also had the effect of making the movie feel as though it wasnt a superhero film. Hugh was great but wolverine seemed less like a superhero in this movie and more like an ordinary man. A decent flick that falls short of excellence by ommitting some key ingredients generally found in superhero flicks, and by failing to have a big payoff sequence worthy of the titular character

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3

Record. :lecture

The Conjuring 9.5/10. **** YEAH!
Red 2 7/10. Fun and mostly harmless.
The Wolverine 8/10. Had no expectations for this whatsoever and was pleasantly surprised how pretty damn good it turned out. Loved the somberness of it all. And the credits sequence that followed was brilliant.

Back