RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

2001 : A Space Odyssey (Blu-Ray) -
ExplodingHead.gif
/ 10

Doing the Indiana Jones Bluray films.

Raiders 10/10 Perfection on every level a film can be judged.

Temple of Doom 9/10 Not Raiders level but I still love it. Short Round is easily my favorite silly side kick of all time. "You call him Dr. Jones, Doll!!"

Now on to Last Crusade and I think that's all of them, right? :wink1:

Temple of Doom 9/10 Not Raiders level but I still love it. Short Round is easily my favorite silly side kick of all time. "You call him Dr. Jones, Doll!!"

Of course not...

Your forgetting the bonus material disc. Then that's it.

Of course not...

:goodpost: It's weird, they have a disc labelled "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of something" but my better judgement is just to leave it untouched. I have this hazy recollection of seeing something called this in the theater, but it feels like a bad dream. The bonus disc material has already been checked out :hi5:

:goodpost: It's weird, they have a disc labelled "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of something" but my better judgement is just to leave it untouched. I have this hazy recollection of seeing something called this in the theater, but it feels like a bad dream. The bonus disc material has already been checked out :hi5:

I vaguely recall putting a regular dvd copy of Kingdom of something in the microwave about a year or two ago. I think it had something to do w/ Dan Aykroyd selling vodka.

I vaguely recall putting a regular dvd copy of Kingdom of something in the microwave about a year or two ago. I think it had something to do w/ Dan Aykroyd selling vodka.

:rotfl I admit to watching it a second time when it came out on DVD and the old saying of "Fool me once" came to mind. I will never see that damn prairie dog logo ever again by choice :lecture

watched the movie Lawless last night thought it was a great movie Gary Oldman is always good thought guy pearce was also good but Tom Hardy stole it for me what an actor this guy is if you haven't seen it i would definitely recomend it :)

Of course not...

indianasp.jpg

Killing Them Softly 6.5/10

Good but not great. Not sure I would want to watch it again.

Piranha DD - 5/10

Pretty dumb movie, but I actually enjoyed the first one. This one was more of the same. Lots of boobs and blood and just hokey death, lol. I was laughing thru most of the movie for just the ridiculous things I was seeing.

Piranha DD - 5/10

Pretty dumb movie, but I actually enjoyed the first one. This one was more of the same. Lots of boobs and blood and just hokey death, lol. I was laughing thru most of the movie for just the ridiculous things I was seeing.

I thought the boobs, blood, stupid kills and humour were the point :dunno

Back