RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - I'm watching it now, but I already know it's going to be a 10/10. :lol :lol

Serpico - I'll be shot in the face with a small calibre round for this but 5/10

Uhhh...I dunno. Maybe I'm just the wrong generation to really enjoy a 70s movie that isn't Jaws, Star Wars or Alien. This bored me, seemed to drag out quite a bit.

Donnie Brasco - 9/10

I had seen this before but it was the next Pacino film I found as I scrolled through my list. Its very good.

Watched The Avengers on Blu-Ray... 10/10

Every time I watch this I enjoy Captain America's character more and more, he's definitely my favourite character in the movie.

Cabin in the woods 6.5/10

The overall idea was good, but I felt like it wouldve been better as a book.

Top Gun 9/10

Classic! Cruise needs to make the sequel happen!

^ Why would a movie about deconstructing horror movies be better as a book?

Why wouldn't it?:dunno A book couldve gone into much more detail. The story itself was great, but it just seemed to be lost on screen. And books never suffer from bad acting. :lol

Holy crap not everyone had to love CITW. Let it go ;)

Some people on this forum get way to butt hurt over nothing.:lol

It's a 9.5 for me. Love it. But I'm not sure how I feel about a sequel, might be best to leave it.

Any others that vote TG that high? I just need one more to post this pic:

adc1211d9f0f7c61aacfc717b68f1389.jpg

The Avengers - 9.5/10

I originally scored this a 10, and as a theatrical experience I still think that score was justified, but I knocked off half a point here because viewing it at home on a smaller screen without a packed crowd feeding off each other's energy lessens the impact slightly, but only slightly.

The Avengers - 9.5/10

I originally scored this a 10, and as a theatrical experience I still think that score was justified, but I knocked off half a point here because viewing it at home on a smaller screen without a packed crowd feeding off each other's energy lessens the impact slightly, but only slightly.

While I agree about nothing like the midnight showing, I still give it a 10/10. The only other movie in the range for me is ESB.

Last Action Hero - 9/10 !!

I recently picked it up on Blu Ray @ best Buy. i totally forgot about this movie as when i first saw this in the 90s i LOVED THIS!!! This was my go to movie growing up!!

This is a one of a kind movie IMO. Great action, lots of heart, just a true popcorn blockbuster!

Voor, they don't have too. But come on.
Why wouldn't it?:dunno A book couldve gone into much more detail. The story itself was great, but it just seemed to be lost on screen. And books never suffer from bad acting. :lol

Because it has nothing to do with books. The movie is ALL about deconstructing horror movies. Not books. It's film talking about film. You can't deconstruct film with a book. It wouldn't work.

And the bad acting was intentional.

I'm butt hurt by ignorance. :lol

Last Action Hero - 9/10 !!

I recently picked it up on Blu Ray @ best Buy. i totally forgot about this movie as when i first saw this in the 90s i LOVED THIS!!! This was my go to movie growing up!!

This is a one of a kind movie IMO. Great action, lots of heart, just a true popcorn blockbuster!

I ****ing loved this movie as well! I even saw it in the theatre!

Back