RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

i saw the 2 Musketeers, terrible Acting but i loved the scenery ....i just wished for a full length assassins creed Movie instead!

matt painting was good tough

Super - 6.5/10

Way more violent than I was expecting. Ellen Page was great, btw.

Just saw 2 movies by the director behind "Oldboy"

-Sympathy for Mr Vengeance:8,5/10
-Lady Vengeance:8/10

Chan-wook Park is imo Korea's answer to David Lynch who i am a big fan of.His unique style is a pleasure to watch.

Deep Red 6/10

I gotta say that although I'm a horrorhound I've never liked any of Dario Argentino's movies other than Suspiria. Suspiria is a masterpiece but the rest of his stuff I've seen has been prett bad.

Warrior 9/10

I really like this film, even though predictable I'd definitely recomened it, there's more to it than just fighting. It's quite emotinal

Underbelly Season one 9.5/10

Not a film but a series I know but I've really been enjoying it, I've just got two episode's left to watch now but if you haven't seen this & like gangster flicks then seriously give it ago. There's some great characters in it (most absolute lunatics) & it's all based on true events in Melbourne, Australia. it's been around for awhile now & I just stumbled upon it by chance & I'm so glad I did.

Chronicle: 8/10
Damn surprised how good this was, even being part of the played ou "found film" genre this one was actually done in a clever way. It wasn't perfect and was certainly derivitive (Akira anyone) but still very entertaining. And as a side note I had been planning for the previous couple weeks to see TPM in 3D, but about 30 minutes before it began I changed my mind and saw this instead, I definitely made the right call :lecture

Apollo 18: 6/10
Guess it was a week for "found film" movies :lol This was alright, interesting idea but didn't work quite as well as it could have. Also the threat was not as impressive as it could have been and probably my biggest nit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hugo 9/10 Lovely, lovely film. I really enjoyed the story, the acting and cinematography.

Chronicle: 8/10
Damn surprised how good this was, even being part of the played ou "found film" genre this one was actually done in a clever way. It wasn't perfect and was certainly derivitive (Akira anyone) but still very entertaining. And as a side note I had been planning for the previous couple weeks to see TPM in 3D, but about 30 minutes before it began I changed my mind and saw this instead, I definitely made the right call :lecture

Apollo 18: 6/10
Guess it was a week for "found film" movies :lol This was alright, interesting idea but didn't work quite as well as it could have. Also the threat was not as impressive as it could have been and probably my biggest nit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw Apollo 18 in the theater. I really liked the idea of the story and it was shot pretty well, i thought. The threat did leave a lot to be desired though. Could have been so much better. Still one of my more favorite movie posters from last year though.

Quarantine 2 - 8/10

I loved it, i basically ties in with the first remake film. I thought it was really good, a decent story and good pacing, kept me watching.

Transformers : Dark of the Moon. I have hated on Michael Bay quite a bit in this forum. I thought the first movie was OK and absolutely hated the second. This one is like 2 separate films in one. The first is a very unfunny and really odd comedy where I didn't really understand what was being said and the second is a rather kick ass action spectacle. I quite enjoyed the final hour and a half or so. Even if there was a gaping plot hole involving the autobots being captured and Otimus suddenly being untied from his binds. 6.75/10

Back