RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Expendables- 6/10 The action minus the Randy vs Steve fight sucked!

The Man from Earth - 7/10 Not as boring as I thought it would be.

Edge of Darkness - 7/10. Super confusing. And like The Town it looses a point for being set in Boston with those nasty accents (no offense to anyone who is from there)

Near Dark-9/10
The Hurt Locker-10/10
Raging Bull-10/10
Taxi Driver-10/10

Aliens Blu Ray Special Edition 8/10 17 extra minutes of footage. Was great. Still love the Colonial Marines even though they got their A$$es handed to them by the Aliens. Loved Hudson. "Game over!"

I so want the Blu Ray set. I was at Best Buy last night looking at it wishing I got more than $20 worth of gift cards. I really want to pull the trigger, but I'm afraid that the price will drop a week after buying it.

Salt - 6.5/10

I might have liked it better if they hadn't made AJ's character so unlikable. Plot had too many cliche' moments. No sequel necessary.

Black Swan - 9.6/10

Aronofsky would be my fav director if wasn't for Nolan. Natalie Portman deserves the oscar for this.

Tron: 4/10 It was painful to sit through this

Tron Legacy: 7/10 It was painful to sit through the first half of the movie but some of the action in the second half made up for it. A cat fight between Quorra and Gem would have bumped my score up to an 8. :drool

Tron-Legacy-Olivia-Wilde-as-Quorra-7-3-10-kc.jpg

Saucy-Siren-Gem-Tron-Legacy-ihatepeacocks.jpg

Tron Legacy - 7/10 seems right. Story was predicable but fair. Great visuals.

- but -

Digital Jeff was really Polar Expressionless (sorry) and they shouldn't have used him at the beginning of the film. He couldn't pass for real, especially in the shots he shares with the young Sam.

A friend of mine suggested they should have made all of the game grid people artificial so he wouldn't stand out, with the exception of Old Flynn and Quorra since she's special.

Tron himself was wasted.

A cat fight between Quorra and Gem would have bumped my score up to an 8. :drool

:chew:chew:chew

I so want the Blu Ray set. I was at Best Buy last night looking at it wishing I got more than $20 worth of gift cards. I really want to pull the trigger, but I'm afraid that the price will drop a week after buying it.

You should pull the trigger on it! Such an amazing set and doesn't Best Buy have a 30 day price guarantee where if the price drops in 30 days you can get the difference back or something similar to that? Either way you should get it :)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows second viewing - 11/10

Enjoyed it more this time around then the first, that's why it is an 11.

It's only $75 at Best Buy this week, I got it on Amazon for $70 a couple weeks ago (still at $70 right now). I don't think it is going to drop any lower for awhile since retail is over $100.

I used the $50 reward zone points I got from "test" driving a ford focus promotion best buy had and only paid $25 for the whole set. Well worth it iyam.

Digital Jeff was really Polar Expressionless (sorry) and they shouldn't have used him at the beginning of the film. He couldn't pass for real, especially in the shots he shares with the young Sam.

A friend of mine suggested they should have made all of the game grid people artificial so he wouldn't stand out, with the exception of Old Flynn and Quorra since she's special.

Tron himself was wasted.

I agree with all of this 100%

You should pull the trigger on it! Such an amazing set and doesn't Best Buy have a 30 day price guarantee where if the price drops in 30 days you can get the difference back or something similar to that? Either way you should get it :)

It's only $75 at Best Buy this week, I got it on Amazon for $70 a couple weeks ago (still at $70 right now). I don't think it is going to drop any lower for awhile since retail is over $100.

You guys aren't helping my iron determination to hold out. :( Must resist urge to fold under peer pressure.......

Back