RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 9/10

Third time I have watched this and enjoyed it most this time round, maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind on first and second viewing

I think I like Jack Sparrow the character more so than the actual films, this for me is Depp at his true best, finest role yet for me

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest 8.5/10

Not quite as good as the first but still full of laughs and very entertaining, some of the best CGI imo to date

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End 5/10

I find this one a hard slog, this one seems to lack any real direction and just doesn't have that fun eliment that the first two have. Whilst the first two felt magical and had a sense of the fantastical whilst making me laugh this seemed to lack everything that made the first two so popular imo. Not sure what others feel about this but I was also a little overwhelmed with all the puzzling plots going on

Last edited:

They just crammed too much ____ in that movie. But the last 40 mins rule lol....

They just crammed too much ____ in that movie. But the last 40 mins rule lol....

Seriously the only reason I gave it a 5 was because of the last 30 mins :lol

Here is hoping On Stranger Tides returns to form

I think it will. The writers just put too much in that movie. I enjoy it kinda, but it's not that great. The violence though, is awesome. I love how graphic this movie is for PG-13. :lol

Bloodsport...7/10. I finally watched Bloodsport again after like 3 years and it really didnt do anything for me. Kickboxer and Lionheart are Van Dammes best to me.

bloodsport.gif

vandammesummonsxl2.gif

A Nightmare on Elm Street 6.5/10 Not as bad as I thought it would be but Freddy's character seemed a bit to small and silly looking. And wasnt the actor the same guy that played Rorschach in Watchmen?

A Nightmare on Elm Street 6.5/10 Not as bad as I thought it would be but Freddy's character seemed a bit to small and silly looking. And wasnt the actor the same guy that played Rorschach in Watchmen?
Yep same guy.

Little ____ers 7/10

After seeing reviewers bash this movie, I probably went in with low expectations. The movie was better than I expected though.

Dexter Season 1: 10/10

Totally agree with you! Dexter is my favorite show I just wish I didnt have to wait so long till the next season :gah:

I watched The Social Network tonight. I went in with high expectations and it didn't disappoint at all. David Fincher did an amazing job with this movie. 10/10

Back