RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Book of Eli- 8/10

Pretty good movie with nice Christian tones and whatnot. But the ending and the whole last Bible and post apocalyptic times thing was depressing, and it makes me hope that it's never like that.

Also didn't end like I thought it would at all.

Also also, Dumbledore must have been bored to play a cannibal.

Drag Me To Hell- 8/10

I thought this movie was really well done except for the stupid ending. If you omit the ending, then it was really a good horror movie that scared me at times, which is good.

Also had some cheese, thus the 8 out of 10 instead of a 9.

The ending and the cheese is what makes Drag Me To Hell so good. The ending was the funniest, most awesome ending i've seen in a while.

The Others: 7/10 The twist is ghey.

The Others is my personal favorite Ghost story. Love the twist. If you don't see it coming, I would wager it's in the top 5 best twist endings of all time.

And some of the startles are as effective as all get out!

Leap Year-8/10

A good romance movie.

Also takes place in Ireland, which makes it even better.

Ninja Assassin - 7.5/10 - Kewl take on the ninja. Prolly the bloodiest movie ever made :lol.

That was a pretty fun flick... pretty mindless, but still entertaining :rock

A Christmas Story: 10/10
Still my favorite Xmas flick... if I don't actually sit down to watch it, I've at least got it playing most of the day when TBS plays it for 24 hours straight :rock :rock :rock

Has anyone seen that new "I Spit On Your Grave" movie? Was it good??

The Black Swan. well i can see how many would like this film, but it just wasn't my type, maybe i'm not deep enough for it.
talk about taking your role to seriously.:slap
5/10

RE: Afterlife 1.5 / 5

I enjoyed the first 3 of the series, keeping in mind that they were mindless fun. This one actually gave me a ____ing headache though.

It was like one long, ____ty video for a ____ty post-modern rockband.

Far worse than I had anticipated.

RE: Afterlife 1.5 / 5

I enjoyed the first 3 of the series, keeping in mind that they were mindless fun. This one actually gave me a ____ing headache though.

It was like one long, ____ty video for a ____ty post-modern rockband.

Far worse than I had anticipated.

I actually liked this one more than the las 2 sequels. :(

The Black Swan. well i can see how many would like this film, but it just wasn't my type, maybe i'm not deep enough for it.
talk about taking your role to seriously.:slap
5/10

At least you got to see it. Still hasn't arrived in any of my local theaters. :dunno My GF thinks it's funny that I'm waiting to see it. I told her it has Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis getting it on. Then she says "Oh, now I see why."

At least you got to see it. Still hasn't arrived in any of my local theaters. :dunno My GF thinks it's funny that I'm waiting to see it. I told her it has Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis getting it on. Then she says "Oh, now I see why."

:thud: Well...sorry tron :) I'll see you next weekend

The Golden Compass: 7/10

Fargo: 10/10

Spider-Man: 8/10

Shaun Of The Dead: 9/10

The Golden Compass: 7/10

Fargo: 10/10

Spider-Man: 8/10

Shaun Of The Dead: 9/10

Yeah I wouldn't give TGC any bigger score than that, I was so majorly disappointed with this one being a huge huge fan of the Pullman trilogy :(

Little Fackers, haven't been this disappointed in a comedy in quite awhile. definately the worst of the series.

i think they can stop milking this cow anytime.

had a couple very funny parts, but the rest was just bleh 4/10
my wife actually well asleep during it, now that's funny.:lol

Last edited:
Back