RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Blade Trinity.

7/10. Still like it enough but could've been a lot better if the villian was better.

Tron: Legacy - 9/10

Pros:

I thought visually (aside from 3D) it was mind blowing. ALL THE LIGHTS MAN!

Olivia Wilde is gorgeous

I thought they did amazingly reconstructing Jeff Bridges in CG

Olivia Wilde is gorgeous

This movie made me realize how big of a hippie Jeff Bridges really is.

Did I mention Olivia Wilde is gorgeous

The Cons:

3D is pointless imo

Time spent playing the games.

Jeff Bridges when he yells/gets angry. Me no like.

Hmm....I was thinking about seeing it in 3D tomorrow, but I guess I'll just stick with the regular version.

You might like it. I just didn't find one instance in the movie where I said. "Wow that lokked awesome. Glad it was in 3D. That and the first 25-30 mins are in 2D. As well as the end.

Legend - Just for the hell of it, watched it. Oh man, it was painful to watch. It took all the intestinal fortitude I had to make it to the end. Tim Curry was over the top in his acting. No way did I buy him as the character. Lord of Darkness? More like a stand in for the "Lord of the Dance". If only I could get my time back from watching that!

Hmm....I was thinking about seeing it in 3D tomorrow, but I guess I'll just stick with the regular version.

You might like it. I just didn't see one instance in the movie where I said. "Wow that looked awesome. Glad it was in 3D." That and the first 25-30 mins are in 2D. As well as the end.

Last edited:

Book of Eli: 6/10

Enjoyable movie with a few good action scenes and some good suspense, but nothing to write home about. Gary Oldman really is the king of movie bad guys.

I just now finished watching "The Book of Eli" for the first time.

Now, the post-apocolyptic theme has been done ad nauseum. But I actually enjoyed this take on it. I like Denzel Washington as an actor and Gary Oldman is a no-brainer as a villian...he always rocks even though this is far from his best work.

7/10 - I will be buying the blu-ray.

TRON Legacy - 7/10 - Good FX, some hawt chicks, very average predictable story. About on par with the original.

Night of the Living Dead (1968) - 9/10 - The turning point for modern horror. Watched it again since I was going to be watching the remake. Still holds up as the classic it is.

Night of the Living Dead (1990) - 6/10 - It was ok. Characters were more campy this time around and even though Savini was directing it, the original had far more gore. The chick playing Barbara was somewhat cute.

The Town, essentially a shorter Heat, but pretty good, 8/10

TRON Legacy - 6/10
Good effects, AWESOME soundtrack, great acting from Jeff Bridges, but the story was severely lacking. Too much taken directly from Star Wars, Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and Batman Begins.

Back