RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

No Way!

image.php
image.php

:lol :lol :lol

Just not as good of a cut as the theatrical release. Some interesting sequences, but nothing was included that I think has to be in the film. Still, fun to see the longer version and while the new "earth" sequence is unecessessary, still interesting to see earth in the film. But overall I still think the original version is the one I'll rewatch.

Shrek Forever After: 7/10
Pretty good movie, I know it received a lukewarm reception; but for having no real expectations I came away liking it quite a bit. Not as good as 1 or 2, but waaaay better than 3. And a good way to end out the series.

Shrek Forever After for me too - 7/10. I didn't expect much, and to be honest I'm not a big Shrek fan anyway. I never really got all the love for the first two. This was a decent flick, with some funny moments, and my kids really enjoyed it.

It also helped that it has a true 7.1 track, something that not enough films provide these days, AND they took great advantage of it. I particularly liked the wall shaking bass when he did his ogre yell.

It's especially good if compared to the 3rd film :lol But on its own its enjoyable... maybe the expectations for it were too high with mroe dedicated fans :huh

The American, not your typical spy action thriller, but it did a really great job at keeping a guy interested.

8/10

THe A-Team 8/10 Totally exceeded my expectations. Loved every minute of it. Liam Neeson was a great fit for Hanibal. In fact every actor nailed their part. Great casting. For a guy that grew up with the A-Team I don't think they could have done the show any more justice than they did with this film. Bravo to whoever wrote/directed this film. Highly recommend it if you watched the show growing up.

Raiders Of The Lost Ark: 10/10 Just had to watch this after yesterday's announcement from HT :rock :rock :rock

Micmacs: 8/10

Very cool movie. Maybe not quite as charming as Amelie, but still very fun to watch. Jeunet's visuals are as beautiful as ever.

Indy 2: A Bizillion/10

Irresitable: 0/10

Get him to the Greek : 4/10

2012: MEH/10

They played Indy 2 on TV the other day and I watched it for the first time in over 20 years. I didn't like it when it first came out. Now I actually think it was fixable but for Kate Capshaw. She was just awful. I don't know if she's ever done a film where she was great, but it wasn't this one.

The sad thing is there's some diamonds in the rough that I overlooked way back. Harrison Ford is actually acting here! He has some screen presence that he almost never brings to a film nowadays. There's some fun action if only Capshaw would shut up.
This movie screams for a fan edit like the Adywan Star Wars cut.

Most important is Temple of Doom is an old school ILM film, something from an age gone by.

Going The Distance, some pretty funny shat in this one. i almost died laughing during the table sex scene.

for a comedy 9/10:clap

Last edited:
Back