RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

All Good Things starring Kirsten Dunst 10 out of 10...
Why? Kirsten's topless shower scene that's why.
Yes I'm a perv.
LOL

Robinhood 8/10
A-Team 8.5/10
Prince of Persia 8/10

All Good Things starring Kirsten Dunst 10 out of 10...
Why? Kirsten's topless shower scene that's why.
Yes I'm a perv.
LOL

She always looks like she just did alot of heroine.

I'll take Jessica Alba and Kat Denning's twitter boobs over hers and save the $8.

Shutter Island: Boooooorrrriiinnnnngggg/10

:slap

epic_fail_epic_fail_george_bush_president_u_s_a_usa_celebrit_demotivational_poster_1211157963_Copy_political_demotivational_posters-s640x651.jpg

:goodpost:

How to Train Your Dragon

10/10

Created by the same directors of Disney's Hit Animated Film Lilo and Stitch How to Train your Dragon brings much of the same awesomeness to the table. I waited until this movie cam out on blu ray and man how dumb was I? The movie was awesome, the characters well designed and voice acted by some huge names. The dragons were SWEET and the story was exciting, action packed, full of comedy and heart warming as well. This was a great movie perfect for kids and adults alike. If you havent bought this yet, what are you waiting for? You might also want to pick up a few of the toys for your shelves as well!

How to Train Your Dragon

10/10

Created by the same directors of Disney's Hit Animated Film Lilo and Stitch How to Train your Dragon brings much of the same awesomeness to the table. I waited until this movie cam out on blu ray and man how dumb was I? The movie was awesome, the characters well designed and voice acted by some huge names. The dragons were SWEET and the story was exciting, action packed, full of comedy and heart warming as well. This was a great movie perfect for kids and adults alike. If you havent bought this yet, what are you waiting for? You might also want to pick up a few of the toys for your shelves as well!

I'll say it over and over. Movie of the year!!!:lecture

I would almost say that. The music is so amazing. John Powell has always been a composer I watch for.

Percy Jackson: 2/5

Eh, it was a little silly. Definitely aimed at kids. Everyone was just a little too cool in their dialogue, etc. I might have enjoyed it if I was like 12.

I just recently watched the Back to the Future films. My friends seemed surprised considering I'm a big Spielberg fan-I'll watch anything with his name attached, and Jaws is my all time favorite. I came to find out that these movies are incredible.

BTTF: 10/10
BTTF Part II: 10/10
BTTF Part III: 8/10

Back