RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Beauty & The Beast (Blu): 9/10 It's amazing to see how they manage to let these older films look as new! Amazing PQ, animation and story! :rock

The collector. 6/10 - Worse than I thought it would be.

Daybreakers. 7/10 - Better than I thought it would be.

Crank: High Voltage: 6 / 10. I understand what happens to Chev Chelios is supposed to be over the top, but this was ridiculous.

Spider-Man 3 - 100/10

Best film of all time.

S6KQWWJQBVMDYBLJOQAEP4BYKZS24D66.jpg

They Live: 5/10

The scenes with the glasses are AWESOME, I couldn't get enough...very well executed, way ahead of it's time.

However the other 60 minutes of the film were BAD. i mean Roddy Piper bad..and i LOVE John Carpenter. This film has one of the most drawn out fight scenes i've ever seen. The Piper vs Keith David fight scene subtracted a whole point from the total.

They Live: 5/10

The scenes with the glasses are AWESOME, I couldn't get enough...very well executed, way ahead of it's time.

However the other 60 minutes of the film were BAD. i mean Roddy Piper bad..and i LOVE John Carpenter. This film has one of the most drawn out fight scenes i've ever seen. The Piper vs Keith David fight scene subtracted a whole point from the total.

The fight scene is the greatest on-screen battle of all time! This movie is at least a 7/10!

Hereafter (2010): 9/10

I enjoy most of Eastwood's films including this one. Well directed, well acted for the most part, and it has it's emotional moments. Wife says it is the best movie she's seen all year. I'm still up in the air on that but I highly recommend it nonetheless.

The fight scene is the greatest on-screen battle of all time! This movie is at least a 7/10!

:lol I love fight scenes, i have over 100 martial arts films in my DVD library, and i was shaking my head at that "battle".

7/10 ... maybe, i tend to be a very tough critic, i see too many people giving very high ratings for "good" films.

Back