RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Where the Wild things are.

7/10
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Have I pulled the completely wrong message from the film ? , I've never read or even seen the book. :confused:

7/10
Spoiler Spoiler:

Have I pulled the completely wrong message from the film ? , I've never read or even seen the book. :confused:

What do you think of the opening?The biggest WTF opening i have EVER seen,you will scare your cousin to death with just that scene alone.

What do you think of the opening?The biggest WTF opening i have EVER seen,you will scare your cousin to death with just that scene alone.

The whole film was a " WTF " to me. :rotfl
Just found it a little odd , I got the impression it didn't know what it wanted to be.

The whole film was a " WTF " to me. :rotfl
Just found it a little odd , I got the impression it didn't know what it wanted to be.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just caught "Jennifer's Body" on T.V . Don't care how "hot " Megan Fox is , the movie stinks . Neither funny nor horrific . Not good in a supposed "horror comedy " . 4/10.

7/10
Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved that movie.

The creatures all represent different part of the boys own personality. He was coming to terms with how difficult it is to be a parent. In particular a single parent.

Avatar - 10/10. Surprised. Didn't think I would like it. lol.

Iron Man 2 - 7/10. Not as good as the first IMO. Mickey Rourke and Sam Rockwell were great though.

Get Him To The Greek 7/10

Forgetting Sarah Marshall 8/10

We liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall a bit more, but both are pretty funny. As a spin-off, GHTG is better than I thought it'd be. There are some very catchy songs in both.

Give em Hell Malone- 5/10 Not good. Not terrible. Just okay. Some of Thomas Jane's one liners are classic.

8/10.....This movie is the bomb dizzle!

crocodiledundeeinlosangeles01.jpg

Back