RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Old flick but it was on TV.
9th Gate - 3/10 Jonny Depp in a supernatural thriller which is not thrilling in any sense. i find once i start something i cannot just stop watching no matter how poor whioch leads me too....

That movie really did suck... I saw it years ago and remember waiting for something cool to happen, but it never did :lol

Clash of the Titans (2010) 6/10.

Didn't hate it, didn't love it. It was pretty entertaining overall and I thought the effects (saw it in 2D btw) were really good. There are just so many things in this movie that kind of make you scratch your head.

Two things overall come to mind that annoyed me (but there were more, haha). One was the shimmery Gods...reminded me of something out of an 80's TV show.

That and Ralph Fiennes. I thought he overacted the part of Hades. All the high brow looks he gave the camera reminded me of Dr. Evil and I thought his performance felt very Broadway.

I keep waiting/rooting for Sam Worthington to bust out with a great film but again....this film just kind of fizzles out.

WHAT!!!

How can you not love Vanilla Sky!!! Immense film!!! :D

What made you dislike it?

It's not that I disliked it....it was just so WTF. :lol

I guess if I had to put a number on it...it would be maybe a 5/10////i just wasn't really believing the actors, u know....there was alot of over acting IMO...unless it was intended to be that way. Overall.....it's a meh. I still am gonna check out Abre los ojos...like Kuz say....

BTW...is it a Mexican, Spaniard, South American film?

Spanish,
actually Penelope reprised the same character on Vanilla Sky,
but she can't act in English... she's a terrific actress in spanish actually!
And HOT!!! :drool...

Spanish,
actually Penelope reprised the same character on Vanilla Sky,
but she can't act in English... she's a terrific actress in spanish actually!
And HOT!!! :drool...

I love Spanish films! I love their accents! :drool
Penelope indeed struggles in English speaking films...but she's great when talking her native language!

I thought she was great in Volavérunt....altho I haven't seen that one in ages.

De Grønne Slagtere (The Green Butchers): 8/10 Awesome Danish film about 2 guys opening a butchershop where they sell some very special meat to their customers :D :rock :rock :rock

I love Spanish films! I love their accents! :drool
Penelope indeed struggles in English speaking films...but she's great when talking her native language!

I thought she was great in Volavérunt....altho I haven't seen that one in ages.

Penelope is very good in English films. See Vicky, Christina, Barcelona and Elegy as her latest examples.

Clash of the Titans in 3D: 2.5/10........cha, you know what? 5/10! I enjoyed Sam Worthington!:drool

The Wire, The Complete Series.

Without a doubt, 10/10. It deserves more. This is, by far, the most intricate, detailed, developed and touching television series ever produced.

I don't know where to begin reviewing The Wire, in fact I'd say I don't have the skills necessary to describe how important and substantial this series is, not just to television but to people. Actually, I'd say all I want anyone to take from this review is that they need, NEED, to watch this show.

It's been off the air for a few years now, but this series will not be forgotten. For those who don't know The Wire follows the lives of police officers, gangsters, drug addicts, school children, politicians, dock workers, newspaper writers and everyday people through the city of Baltimore.

I live 20 minutes outside of the city but this series made me realize how little I know about its people. My personal favorite seasons are Season 1 and 4, and by god, Omar is the coolest, baddest man to ever walk the streets. Come at the king, you best not miss.

Without a doubt, 10/10. It deserves more. This is, by far, the most intricate, detailed, developed and touching television series ever produced.

I don't know where to begin reviewing The Wire, in fact I'd say I don't have the skills necessary to describe how important and substantial this series is, not just to television but to people. Actually, I'd say all I want anyone to take from this review is that they need, NEED, to watch this show.

It's been off the air for a few years now, but this series will not be forgotten. For those who don't know The Wire follows the lives of police officers, gangsters, drug addicts, school children, politicians, dock workers, newspaper writers and everyday people through the city of Baltimore.

I live 20 minutes outside of the city but this series made me realize how little I know about its people. My personal favorite seasons are Season 1 and 4, and by god, Omar is the coolest, baddest man to ever walk the streets. Come at the king, you best not miss.

Man....i've been dieing to see this show! :drool
I've heard so many good things!

Arrested Development S.3 - 10/10

Oh man, how bitter sweet, nice to have finally watched the entire series in order, but damn, the fact this show got canceled makes me abosultely sick. How in the hell half the grabage on TV keeps getting picked up and no one watched this I will never, ever, ever understand. The laughs just don't stop and its incredibly rewarding to rewatch seasons since their are usually referances that bring the jokes full circle. Ron Howard's narration tie all the characters togeather, everyone is cast perfectly and the writing is nothing short of genius. I just can't reccomend this show enough.

Man I just got a hold of the whole series. Hopefully I will be able to delve into it sometime soon. Heard so many good things about it.

Bourne Ultimatum 10/10

Perfect in every way, best Bourne for me and i hate to say it but this beats any Bonds for me also :D

Clash of the Titans (2010) 6/10.

Didn't hate it, didn't love it. It was pretty entertaining overall and I thought the effects (saw it in 2D btw) were really good. There are just so many things in this movie that kind of make you scratch your head.

Two things overall come to mind that annoyed me (but there were more, haha). One was the shimmery Gods...reminded me of something out of an 80's TV show.

That and Ralph Fiennes. I thought he overacted the part of Hades. All the high brow looks he gave the camera reminded me of Dr. Evil and I thought his performance felt very Broadway.

I keep waiting/rooting for Sam Worthington to bust out with a great film but again....this film just kind of fizzles out.

I did see it in 3D. I was disappointed when my wife told me that she bought the 3D tickets. But while watching it, I thought the 3D was the thing about the movie that was done the best. Nice depth without all of the jumping-off-the-screen-and-in-to-your-lap crap.

Back