RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

City of God - 9.5/10
Kamui Gaiden- 6.5/10

Last edited:

Hurt Locker: 8/10
Very good movie, but I didn't feel it was the best of last year. Very solid, but did seem like it was over-hyped.

Me either. 7/10 for me.

Men who stare at goats 5/10
really didn't find it that funny at all. was a total let down.

That high huh :rolleyes:

Clash of the Titans: 2/10...
this movie was an utter abomination to the original one. Granted the original one wasn't that good in the first place, IMO...but I still think it's one of movies that changed cinema forever for it's innovation. But this one was boring as hell and didn't bring anything that I hadn't seen before.
My review has spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

So in conclusion, up to now, this movie is the worst movie of the year and I'm pissed off that I wasted my money on this piece of ____....i should have seen How to Train a Dragon instead.:banghead

Clash of the Titans - pretty much agree with Bam ;)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I do not diasagree... if I take it as a action romp it's ok... but... as a Clash of the Titans... 'meh....

WAY TO RUSHED !

Clash of the Titans: 2/10...
this movie was an utter abomination to the original one. Granted the original one wasn't that good in the first place, IMO...but I still think it's one of movies that changed cinema forever for it's innovation. But this one was boring as hell and didn't bring anything that I hadn't seen before.

Yep. Glad I didnt spend money on it. The original isnt that great but you know what? It was fun to watch and I did actually care for Perseus and his quest. This one, didnt care at all for either.Just waiting for the next action scene which were also flat.

Clash of the Titans- 7/10

Better than average, but there were flaws, and I didn't come out like "wow that was a great movie"!

Sam Worthington was much better in Terminator Salvation and definitely in Avatar. His performance in this movie was kinda boring.

The effects were very good however, and that is why it gets 7/10.

This may just be my religion, but the way they portrayed the gods was pretty ridiculous, and honestly I was expecting a better story and more action.

The Kraken was kinda lame since he died by looking at the head of medusa, and didn't even really attack, not to mention that the name of the creature shouldn't have even been kracken, since the kraken is a giant octopus-like thing.

Overall a live action Hercules movie would have been cooler in my opinion, and I feel Sam Worthington was somewhat miscast.

Drag Me To Hell - Pathetic. I don't seem to recall anyone mentioning that this movie was actually supposed to be a comedy. I suffered through three great belly laighs during this movie. I say suffered because as near as I can tell...I wasn't supposed to be laughing, but the stupidity of the parts that I laughed at demanded SOME reaction and that was the kindest reaction that I could offer....1/10.

The Timetraveler's Wife - Surprisingly, I found a lot to like in this movie considering that it is a chick flick. There was a great deal of originality to the story line and some pretty good imagination as well. The very plot lended itself to a myriad of twists that really make it hard to guess what is about to happen. And the possibilities that were not touched on could have kept this movie going and interesting for days without stopping...7/10.

Clash of The Titans (2010) - Very good film. Fixed a lot of what was wrong with the original. It was far from perfect, but it kept me interested and entertained throughout the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edit - Oops...forgot the score for Clash of the Titans...7/10

Drag Me To Hell WAS supposed to be a horror comedy. You were supposed to laugh at those scenes.

They were still courtesy laughs. I thought it was lousy as a comedy as well. I thought the best thing about the movie was the gratuitous wet t-shirt scene in the grave near the end of the movie.

Yep, Drag Me To Hell has that odd Raimi horror/comedy/absurdity quality that you don't find elsewhere.

I could understand not liking it because of that, but I really enjoyed this one as well. Its no Evil Dead, but still very kickass :rock

W. - 6/10

Great performance by Josh Brolin, but I felt like Stone really held back on this one. I actually thought it was boring in parts.

"The Island of Doctor Moreau" - 4.5/10

Weird movie...

Yeah, what a train wreck of a movie. :lol

Men Who Stare at Goats - 4/10 - What a dull movie. It tried to be funny I guess, but every single amusing part . . .was in the trailer. It had the cast to make a good movie, but failed.

Dead Snow - 5/10 - Tried to hard to be The Evil Dead. I guess they were supposed to be zombies. Went along with it til the "hero" was haning over a cliff by a zombies entrails.

Where The Wild Things Are - 6/10 - Never read the picture book, so don't know how well it compares but was a decent movie. A bit long. The fx were good.

Old flick but it was on TV.
9th Gate - 3/10 Jonny Depp in a supernatural thriller which is not thrilling in any sense. i find once i start something i cannot just stop watching no matter how poor whioch leads me too....

Paul Blart : Mall cop - 4/10 modest score because i like Kevin James, it was what Die Hard would of been like if McClaine was an overweight diabetic restricted to using only a segway. Nice screen time for Mike V, my fave skater!

Back