RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Fanboys: 5/10. Ehh. It was okay. Fun watching all the SW references, but overall a little too goofy for me. However, Kristen Bell was GREAT.

The Proposition 8/10
Awesome movie... really didn't know what to expect, but watched based on this thread's recommendation. Some really chilling scenes:
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Proposition 8/10
Awesome movie... really didn't know what to expect, but watched based on this thread's recommendation. Some really chilling scenes:
Spoiler Spoiler:

:rock:rock:rock
Nick Cave FTW!

The Assassination of Jsees James by the Coward Robert Ford- long title, long movie- but very good story- not a typical shoot em' western

Inglorious Basterds 10/10 i dont use this term lightly but utter masterpiece! Great to see Tarantino back to his best :D

untitled-10.jpg

8.5/10

Cool movie .............. Mann really did some creative things here. Depp and Bale were great as well.

Santa Claus the Movie 1984

It got really bad reviews when it came out, but I think it's a great Christmas movie
8 out of 10
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hsNjoi92p2I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hsNjoi92p2I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Santa Claus the Movie 1984

It got really bad reviews when it came out, but I think it's a great Christmas movie
8 out of 10

Trinity killer ruuuuuuuuun :lol

I agree with you it is a good film :)

Back