RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I can't agree more. I ????ing can't stand that movie. And I hated Sweeney Todd. Burton is slipping imo. I think Alice in Wonderland looks terrible. I used to be a HUGE Burton fan but not so much anymore. His last good film was Big Fish.

I was okay with Sweeney Todd... didn't blow me away, but I wasn't driven insane either. But, I was unfamiliar with the musical so there was nothing to compare it too.

I still hope that Alice In Wonderland will be cool; the last preview I saw was impressive; but his track record with remakes is not a good sign :monkey2 Which sucks because so many of his movies are classics to me.

As for the last movie I watched...
The Counterfeiters 7/10
Interesting holocaust film... didn't have as strong of an emotional impact as is typical with the genre; but it was still good. And a really interesting story that I didn't know anything about before seeing it.

I can't give Spider-man a 9/10 because that is the score I'd give Spider-man 2, which I liked much more. I think you just like these Marvel movies a lot more than I do.
I actually gave 1&2 a 9/10. I loved them both. I used to like 2 more but I think I like them evenly now.

Yea SM3 was the biggest movie let down for me, I thought it was gonna be great but I left the theater like WTF!?

I'd probably give it a 4/10 if that

I don't think I've re-watched it, and I don't plan too.

Terminator: Salvation 8.5/10

My first time seeing it and I gotta say I am very greatly suprised. From reading the mixed reviews here I was very hesitant to see this and while it didn't feel as much like a Terminator movie it is still a fun watch and imo better the T3. Plus when CG Arnie made his debut, I had a smile ear to ear.

I thought Sandman was cool at the beginning of the movie! But the movie overall was not very good

Back to Burton, I actually saw 9 at the theaters with my little boy and I thought it was pretty cool. Not a great movie, but I enjoyed it 7/10. I have very little hope for Alice in Wonderland. Actually the only movies I can think of that he has done that i didn't like were Charlie and Planet of the Apes.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 8/10

Brilliant, awesome movie.

Rob Zombie's Halloween II 2/10

It's only getting 2 for some good kills! hot chicks & the 2 people from S.O.A i'll never put this crap in my dvd ever again.

Rob Zombie you SUCK! :lol

It's only getting 2 for some good kills! hot chicks & the 2 people from S.O.A i'll never put this crap in my dvd ever again.

LOL...I just watched Only the Brave. I never heard of it until last week when it was in my Netflix suggestions because of my liking Band of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan. This movie is awesome!!! 8/10

I finished my week of Blade films with Blade Trinity. I saw it years ago but barely paid attention to it so I thought I might like it more a second time. Nope.

For fun, I'm going to break it down with numbers:

base score: 0/10
+8 points for Wesley Snipes
-6 points for lame Dracula
+4 points for Jessica Biel being hot
+3 points for Ryan Reynolds being funny and buff
-7 points for Reynolds' and Biels' characters taking too much screen time away from Blade.

+5 for Whistler being awesome
-5 for (spoilers) killing off whistler...again (lol just bring him back
+4 for having a somewhat interesting story.
-3 for having lame vampire villains.
+1 for vampire dogs.
-1 for David Goyer not being a good director to follow up Guillermo Del Toro.
+2 for not being the worst Marvel movie sequel or third movie ever.

5/10

I have absolutely no plans on seeing this one. I actually kinda like RZ's "re-imagining" of the original but hearing mostly negative reviews from fellow Halloween fans as well as reading a few spoilers, I have no desire whatsoever to see RZ's H2.

I have absolutely no plans on seeing this one. I actually kinda like RZ's "re-imagining" of the original but hearing mostly negative reviews from fellow Halloween fans as well as reading a few spoilers, I have no desire whatsoever to see RZ's H2.

Trust me don't waste your time seeing him walk around with his mask off looking like a Hobo with his rolled up sleeping mat on his back is just wrong.

They've made him way too brutal it's not even creepy just pure brute force there isn't even the Halloween theme in the whole movie and the ending omfg wtf? :lol

Pure crap i was saying to Morbach no way can this guy be a fan and put this pile of crap out. Oh and for the record i didn't mind the first one.

Back