RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Mission to Mars- 2/10

A lot of OK ideas, but so poorly executed. I will never... never get that time back!

Paranormal Activity - 5.5/10

I found the show entertaining. Scary? Not so much.

I took what I felt was 8.0 (won't apologize, I like the handy-cam cinematography) for cinematography, 7.0 for acting (helped largely by damsel-in-distress being believably hot), and 1.5 for scare-factor, and averaged them out.

I would pretty much agree with this. I like that style of movie. Although the only one shot that way that I think I actually liked was Cloverfield.

Paranormal Activity - 7.5/10 - I liked it. Was it scary? Well, no movie is scary. But it did portray a realistic haunting IMHO.

Halloween - 9.5/10 - 30 years later still one of the best horror movies.

Halloween II - 7/10 - Big step down from the first film with kills that happen to quick, but it at least continues right where the first leaves off. Oh and that nurse that Myers drowns has perfect bewbs.

Law Abiding Citizen - 6/10

This movie was..interesting. The first hour or so was AMAZING Gerard Bulter rocked frigging FACES off. My problem with the ending though is it did not fit with the tone of the rest of the movie. If you see it you will see what I mean. Plus I hate Jamie Fox.

Law Abiding Citizen - 6/10

This movie was..interesting. The first hour or so was AMAZING Gerard Bulter rocked frigging FACES off. My problem with the ending though is it did not fit with the tone of the rest of the movie. If you see it you will see what I mean. Plus I hate Jamie Fox.

Will be seeing this on wed. Fox is hard to cast. Thought he was good in Ray, and he was good in Any Given Sunday and kicked ass in Miami Vice. Everything else, not so much.

Halloween - 9.5/10 - 30 years later still one of the best horror movies.

This is my exact same rating too, 9.5/10. Question for you, did it lose a .5 because of the lame "Its my dad" ................ 3 blocks away and I could EASILY pull over to get rid of the weed scene? Or also the fact that he had the mask on WAY before the store got broken into? Oh and the dumbass scene where linda talks about not needing her books. Just want to see if we think alike on this film. :D

This is my exact same rating too, 9.5/10. Question for you, did it lose a .5 because of the lame "Its my dad" ................ 3 blocks away and I could EASILY pull over to get rid of the weed scene? Or also the fact that he had the mask on WAY before the store got broken into? Oh and the dumbass scene where linda talks about not needing her books. Just want to see if we think alike on this film. :D
I also wonder about the mask part. I chalked that up to the robbery being someone elses doing. :lol

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street: 8/10 I'm not a fan of musicals, but this is one I really like. Probably because of the grim vibe :D

The break in because I'm sure it is intented to be Michael that did it. Her dad even said a mask was stolen.

As for telling it was her dad, he did drive a police car that was marked different than the others.

When I was in high school my friend actually cut off a cop, IN HADDONFIELD, while we were baking out the car. We couldn't even air it out, he just lit up a cigarette but the cop didn't say anything, just gave him a ticket for not signaling. That scene still makes me laugh and think of that.

F13 part 6
7/10
I lol'd at
What does he think I'm a Fart Head?
*Cut's to the little Girls*
YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

Back