RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Texas Chansaw Massacre (remake) 7.5/10

I liked it a lot, beautiful cinematography (especially when shooting Jessica Beil) but it lacked the "documentary realistic" feel of the original. I also hate that they chose to show Leatherface's ummm face. Takes away the mystery. All in all, one of the better remakes that didn't totally crap on the original.

The original still gets a 10/10 from me.

Texas Chansaw Massacre (remake) 7.5/10 I liked it a lot, beautiful cinematography (especially when shooting Jessica Beil) but it lacked the "documentary realistic" feel of the original. I also hate that they chose to show Leatherface's ummm face. Takes away the mystery. All in all, one of the better remakes that didn't totally crap on the original. The original still gets a 10/10 from me.
I'm usually all about the mystery of things and not explaining/showing things. But this was an exception for me. I guess because of how well it was done. Just goes to show that anything is doable if you do it right. This film is a prime example. Rob Zombie's Halloween is a different story. :monkey4

Just watched .REC. I have to say before I give my review that I hated Quaranteen. Yup I can't spell. REC was sooo much better! If anyone wants to see Paranormal Activity please do yourself a favor and watch this instead. Yes it is in Spanish and you have to read. LOL! But it is well worth it! :rock

7 out of 10

Just watched .REC. I have to say before I give my review that I hated Quaranteen. Yup I can't spell. REC was sooo much better! If anyone wants to see Paranormal Activity please do yourself a favor and watch this instead. Yes it is in Spanish and you have to read. LOL! But it is well worth it! :rock 7 out of 10
I was eyeing that today in the mall but didn't get it. Is it gory or more suspense?

I was eyeing that today in the mall but didn't get it. Is it gory or more suspense?

A little of both. I really liked it. I have to admit having to read everything slightly took away from the film. But it was awesome! I really liked it! If you like zombie movies this is fantastic!

A little of both. I really liked it. I have to admit having to read everything slightly took away from the film. But it was awesome! I really liked it! If you like zombie movies this is fantastic!
Yeah, reading takes away from visuals you could be seeing so I know where you're coming from. Thanks for the heads up! You're like the 4th or 5th person I've seen give it a good review. I must see this.

The Clown at Midnight 7/10 Haven't seen this in awhile. Nice little slasher about a homicidal pagliacci clown starring Margot Kidder and the chick who played Ashley on Fresh Prince.

The Clown at Midnight 7/10 Haven't seen this in awhile. Nice little slasher about a homicidal pagliacci clown starring Margot Kidder and the chick who played Ashley on Fresh Prince.
I was going to watch this on comcast on demand but it said it was 3hrs long so I passed. Didn't want to sit through 3hrs of clowns. :lol

1164a4be7e63d25d_g.jpg

10/10

Nice choice Deckard. Easily one of my favorite horror movies, not to mention favorite movies period.

J.J Abrams Star Trek (DVD) Some really great extra material with this dvd. 9/10

Transformers ROTF (DVD) 5/10

Last edited:

I started reading it, and realized that I would need to take the entire day off of work to get through it all. Bookmarked. :)

Some cool stuff indeed! Does he go into more than just the number stuff and differences from the novel?

It does Reiny but imo most of it was opinion or speculation on the writers part. The numbers all matching? Truly amazing and at the hands of a genius imo. Stanley Kubrick.

Regardless read it all ............ I did this morning. :)

Back