RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

absolutely...i thought it was a pretty feh movie. and There Will Be Blood was borrinnngggg...

While I cannot deny to most typical movie goers, this would be more or less a dull boring movie, both films were character driven and There Will be Blood had far superior performaces all around, at least Daniel took home best actor.

But the hype around Slumdog was truely unwarranted.

the only good part was when he yelled at his deaf kid "Stop flapping your arms and speak! SPEAK!!!"

The Oil Well explosion is intense, the Milkshake scene and when he tells his son off are pretty crazy as well.

What it comes down to are the visual styles and Slumdog was nothing remotely new or special, while the cinematography of TWBB feels very much the opposite of generic.

Public Enemies 8/10

Liked it but dragged in places.

A Bug's Life - 9/10

Certainly ahead of it's time in terms of animation; up there with Toy Story.

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story - 10/10

One of my favourites! Stiller & Vaughn :rock

Carrie (2002) - 2/10

Ugh! Terrible, just terrible. Don't even know why I watched it, really! :rolleyes:

A Perfect Getaway 7/10

Not bad and well worth a watch.

Slumdog Millionaire - 3/10 - Most Overrated film ever. I cannot believe this beat out There Will Be Blood.

It didnt beat out There Will Be Blood, it was ...Benjamin Button. There Will Be Blood was last year.

Havnt seen Slumdog yet but i bought it on Bleu-Ray in August. But i thought There Will Be Blood was amazing, great from start to finish.

It didnt beat out There Will Be Blood, it was ...Benjamin Button. There Will Be Blood was last year. Havnt seen Slumdog yet but i bought it on Bleu-Ray in August. But i thought There Will Be Blood was amazing, great from start to finish.
Haven't seen either and only want to see There Will Be Blood. :lol

I thought " There Will Be Blood " was awesome. I only watched it a few days ago funnily enough.
A solid 9/10 from me.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan: 7.5/10

Parenthood - 7.5/10

parenthood.jpg

Paranormal Activity - 5.5/10

I found the show entertaining. Scary? Not so much.

I took what I felt was 8.0 (won't apologize, I like the handy-cam cinematography) for cinematography, 7.0 for acting (helped largely by damsel-in-distress being believably hot), and 1.5 for scare-factor, and averaged them out.

Friday the 13th Part 4 : Why the hells everyone eating a banana?

Doctor eats a banana, dies, hitchhiker eats a banana, dies, cut to Tommy Jarvis in the kitchen in front of a bowl of bananas. :lol

Back