RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I was not joking in the sense that I think the accents played a role in keeping that movie from being more popular. It was even in English, but people here don't want to be bothered having to exert brainpower to process something they are not familiar with. Sad but true, I fear.

Why the hell did they need to remake the Office? :confused:

I was not joking in the sense that I think the accents played a role in keeping that movie from being more popular. It was even in English, but people here don't want to be bothered having to exert brainpower to process something they are not familiar with. Sad but true, I fear.

Why the hell did they need to remake the Office? :confused:

You're almost certainly right, but that doesn't explain how the Harry Potter films do so well... I guess a large part of their demographic has read the books, which already singles them out as having 'slightly' more descerning level of taste.

I did hear they were going to re-make 'Spaced' as well, but I think Simon Pegg must have put his foot down!

The Majestic.

8/10

Great movie with an interesting plot. Jim Carrey is actually a great actor imo , I just have a hard time watching him in serious roles since I can't view him as anyone but Ace Ventura. :lol

themajestic3.jpg

The Birds.

Still as awesome as always , the remake will never touch the original.
The end shot is perfect to end the movie.

9.5/10

Hitchcock for the win. :rock

theBirds.jpg

I did hear they were going to re-make 'Spaced' as well, but I think Simon Pegg must have put his foot down!

Yeah, and McG was gonna do it! I don't think it got past the pilot stage thankfully. If he'd have done that AND Terminator Salvation he'd have been a dead man walking I think :lol

Watched Amores Perros last night, good film, well acted - 8/10

Full Metal Jacket 10/10

I miss Kubrick sooooo much. But this is my favorite next to The Shining.

"How do you kill women and children?''
"Easy....you just don't lead as much! Ain't war hell?"

Hitchcock for the win. :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Psycho (98 Remake)
4/10
Why god oh ^^^^ing why, the film was a pointless, worthless mess. Probably amplified by the fact I watched the original the night before. Vince Vaugn was really the wrong choice for Norman Bates losing all the charm and innocence that made Perkins so perfect in the role...plus I really didn't need to know that Bates was masterbating and the random clips inserted in the shower scene WHY?!

Psycho II
7.5/10
I was really suprised having not seen it before, I found it engrossing, Perkins as always was excellent and I liked the premise of the film. Admitedly it didn't feel like a necessary sequel, but for what it's worth it was great.
And the final image in the film is just iconic summing up Psycho itself perfectly

Eulogy: 8/10 Never heard of this movie before tonight but it was really fun. One bit really had me laughing my head off, it was so silly, but also recognizable! :lol :lol :lol
Great film, with a lot of awkward humor!

Debbie Does Dallas - 10/10

I heard the acting wasn't very good. But I didn't really notice.

Battlestar Galactica Season One 10/10

That season was frakkin awesome! :lol

Last edited:

generation kill - 9/10...........(still need to watch second disk)

Back