RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

psycho.jpeg

10/10

Still holds up incredibly well and deserves its iconic status

Watched some Day of the Dead (1985) last night. 8/10

What an awesome movie! Yea it had some 80s cheese but it was really fun and definitely one of his better movies. Also I thought Lori Cardille was hot as hell back then.

I am perfectly OK with scoring a movie high for being fun even if there is cheese. And even if there is poor acting or cinemetography.

To me, fun is as legitimate a draw for a movie as things like great acting, great stories and great special effects.

Tremors 2: Aftershock 7/10

Not bad, has much of cheesyness that made the first one great and of course Burt Gummer. "I am completly out of ammo! That's never happened to me before", love that line.

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit: 8.5/10 Great characters, story, humor and animation technique!!! :rock

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit: 8.5/10 Great characters, story, humor and animation technique!!! :rock

I know, I know... so why did it do so badly?

The Incredible Hulk 6.5/10

Bridge to Terabithia 9/10

The later was my daughters choice, but it caught me off guard and I found it pretty moving. I understand the book it's based on is something of a childrens classic in the US, but being a Limey I'd never heard of it before.

Because people are stupid and have no taste. :D

Bridge to Terabithia 9/10

The later was my daughters choice, but it caught me off guard and I found it pretty moving. I understand the book it's based on is something of a childrens classic in the US, but being a Limey I'd never heard of it before.

I loved Bridge to Terabithia really good film!

Yes and probably because it isn't mainstream animation and the few celebrity voices that are in the movie are also not really mainstream actors... It really is a shame...

And Bridge To Terabithia is a good film indeed!!!

That movie gots funny accents. I don't need no funny talkin' people in my movies.

Sad, but oh so true!

I know you are joking karamazov80... at least I hope you are, but sadly that is why every good European or Asian movie has to be re-made for the US audience, they need it spoon fed, and find it too challengingto read a line of subtitles!

I'm surprised Michael Bay hasn't been hired to re-make Pans Labyrinth with robots.

Back