RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Black Christmas (1974) - What an absolutely amazing horror movie. I had never seen it until this morning, wow!!!! It was also a Canadian film :D The film from start to end was nothing short of brilliant. John Saxon is one of my favorite detective actors.

9.5/10

Erm i should really check what i've typed before posting WTF is Battlestar Balactica maybe i was thinking Battlestar Babelactica? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
:lol :rotfl And Terminator, I've never seen the original. Good to know you liked it. I have to check it.

9 out of 10

supesbatspublicenemiessingledisc1.jpg

I simply CANNOT get past the non-Dini art style for all these new DC animated films. They all look so crude in comparison. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Black Christmas (1974) - What an absolutely amazing horror movie. I had never seen it until this morning, wow!!!! It was also a Canadian film :D The film from start to end was nothing short of brilliant. John Saxon is one of my favorite detective actors.

9.5/10

i think i recall seeing that movie, and i couldn't believe the swearing right off the bat for a 74' movie that is.:D

roy, wth are you doing man?? catching up on all the classics:naughty
seems that way with all your recent reviews:lol

:lol Sorry man, I went to HMV last night and they had a few classic horror movies for $6 a piece. I think i'm all horror movie done for now :sick

:lol Sorry man, I went to HMV last night and they had a few classic horror movies for $6 a piece. I think i'm all horror movie done for now :sick

ah that's cool, i've actually never seen children of the corn, but my daughter loved it. i think she watched it for the first time when she was 10:horror:horror

Dude, I hate you. :mad: Black Christmas is like $20 at the cheapest I can find it. That's why I haven't seen it because I'm afraid I won't like it and I'll be stuck with it. My rental place don't have it so I have to buy it to see it. And you get it for $6? :mad:

ah that's cool, i've actually never seen children of the corn, but my daughter loved it. i think she watched it for the first time when she was 10:horror:horror

To be honest I originally watched it at about 10 too. Its not that bad or even that harsh of a horror movie. Imo its one of those bearable horror movies that youngins can survive through :D

Dude, I hate you. :mad: Black Christmas is like $20 at the cheapest I can find it. That's why I haven't seen it because I'm afraid I won't like it and I'll be stuck with it. My rental place don't have it so I have to buy it to see it. And you get it for $6? :mad:

:lol Are you serious? I delayed buying for the past 3-4 months for the same reason, thats hilaroius. :D a) it was $24.99 and there was no way I was taking that big of a chance and b) no rental place in town had it for rent. Oh and my bad in was actually $10 ................... I bought Evil Dead II and Children of the corn for $6.

Still $10 was a steal imo, the movie is awesome. When you get a chance go see this Canadian gem :D

To be honest I originally watched it at about 10 too. Its not that bad or even that harsh of a horror movie. Imo its one of those bearable horror movies that youngins can survive through :D :lol Are you serious? I delayed buying for the past 3-4 months for the same reason, thats hilaroius. :D a) it was $24.99 and there was no way I was taking that big of a chance and b) no rental place in town had it for rent. Oh and my bad in was actually $10 ................... I bought Evil Dead II and Children of the corn for $6. Still $10 was a steal imo, the movie is awesome. When you get a chance go see this Canadian gem :D
Yeah, maybe I could get it on ebay for cheap but there's still s&h that will make it higher. :banghead Evil Dead 2 :rock did you get a special edition?

Yeah, maybe I could get it on ebay for cheap but there's still s&h that will make it higher. :banghead Evil Dead 2 :rock did you get a special edition?

No it was the basic version. I love Bruce Campbell ............ very entertaining. "Groovy" :D

Army of darkness owns all though.

Yeah, well for the price it was unbeatable. Congrats on the buy. :rock Yeah, AOD is the ****! Best horror comedy ever imo. "First you want to kille me. Now you want to kill me...blow." :lol :rock

Yeah, well for the price it was unbeatable. Congrats on the buy. :rock Yeah, AOD is the ****! Best horror comedy ever imo. "First you want to kille me. Now you want to kill me...blow." :lol :rock

Hehe yeah that part is DAMN funny but my favorite part is when he comes back they are all praising him while he walks through the croud, replying "yeah thanks" and then finally letting out "Get the ^^^^ outta my face" :rotfl

Back