RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Bourne Trilogy:
Idenity: 7/10
Supremacy and Ultimatum: 6/10
-All solid flicks, but enjoyed the first one the most. The others are good, but feel kind of redundant.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas: 8/10
Jeez, what a difficult movie. Very well done, but quite depressing... like a lot of Holocaust movies it was very impactful, but not something I would want to watch again.

Midnight Meatrain - 5/10 - Ok movie with a ending can you can see way too soon. The FX and CGI were ABSOLUTLY TERRIBLE.

Cassandra's Dream - 4/10 - Pretty dull and bloated flick. It was well acted by everyone, but Ewan McGregor and Colin Farrell prolly should have swapped roles.

Street Kings - 7/10 - Good story that works. Well acted and Keanu played his character well.

Serpico - 8/10

Not as good as Dog Day Afternoon, but early 70's Pacino is much more entertaining than his later roles. This was a great character. Have to love all the 1973 scenery too.

Natural Born Killers - 9/10

I hadn't seen this since it was in the theaters and it had just as much kick as it did when I was 19. It's a classic by this point because it predicted so much of what the late 90's would be, in art and news. One of Stone's rare moments of clarity (it helped that his subject matter was fictional). I also never knew that this was a Tarantino script. That may have lent a few helping hands to Stone's cultural commentary because Tarantino has a pretty solid grasp of the American psychology of violence.

Really? I loved the original. The new one wasn't bad but the original had much cooler scenes.

Yeah, I remember that being on your favorite movie list.:lol Nah it didn't do it for me. The only thing that I liked about the original was the scene where the girl gets gutted.:horror other than that I didn't really care for it.

Let me rephrase that. :lol I liked the gore aspect of her getting gutted. I don't like anyone getting gutted.:lol

Yeah, I remember that being on your favorite movie list.:lol Nah it didn't do it for me. The only thing that I liked about the original was the scene where the girl gets gutted.:horror other than that I didn't really care for it.

You're a sick puppy!! man :lol ;)

I enjoyed the remake never seen the original.

Back