RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Moving on from Leon.....

Texas Chainsaw Massacre II: Get what you pay for! Just a standard horror sequel, Tom Savini deleviers with super effects. Only real "great" aspect of the film.... 6/10

I'm hoping to watch that new film Precious produced by Oprah for free but no one is willing to come with me.....:(

Last edited:

just saw The Hangover, though i didn't find it as funny as alot of people, mostly since most of the funny parts i found predictable, still a very entertaining movie though 7/10

still would like to know where the hell the chicken came from.

"9"
8/10
Loved it!!

9 :confused::confused: do you mean District 9?? if so i'm planning on watching it this weekend sometime. maybe if it turns cold and starts raining.:D

edit:i just realized that you may of meant "9" by burton, if so not watching that one.

Moving on from Leon.....

Texas Chainsaw Massacre II: Get what you pay for! Just a standard horror sequel, Tom Savini deleviers with super effects. Only real "great" aspect of the film.... 6/10
I love the humor and wackiness of that movie. Personally, I prefer it to the first one. :monkey1

Wall-E 10/10

walleposter2.jpg

"9"
8/10
Loved it!!

9 :confused::confused: do you mean District 9?? if so i'm planning on watching it this weekend sometime. maybe if it turns cold and starts raining.:D

This answers your question...
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472033/

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/b5FYahzVU44&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/b5FYahzVU44&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

To date thus far the ending of that show was the best ending to a show I've watched. It didn't disapoint.

Wow, interesting.

If I sat down and actually thought about it I cannot name my favorite series ending. I could name a lot of my favorite season endings but not series. That is a tough one.

Wow, interesting.

If I sat down and actually thought about it I cannot name my favorite series ending. I could name a lot of my favorite season endings but not series. That is a tough one.

I can it's easy for me The Shield it was perfect! :rock :rock

Pretty Woman 10/10 - first time ever watched it and I loved it.

Back