RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. 7/10. My favorite book in the series...but only the fourth best movie in my opinion (after The Prisoner of Azkaban, the Goblet of Fire, and the Order of the Phoenix).

Slumdog Millionaire 9/10

Finally saw this, what a great movie. Had no idea what it was about (except for the guy being on who want to be a millionaire) or where the story would go. But I loved it; nice when a movie lives up to the hype surrounding it.

Fargo - 9/10

Just a great movie. How many Coens movies involve ax murders? I know of at least two. :lol

Slumdog Millionaire 9/10

Finally saw this, what a great movie. Had no idea what it was about (except for the guy being on who want to be a millionaire) or where the story would go. But I loved it; nice when a movie lives up to the hype surrounding it.

I have to agree, I saw this a few days ago and I was surprised at how good it was. A very enjoyable film with a strong story that sucks you in. Deserving of the hype.

Slumdog Millionaire 9/10

I never made it to the theatres for this one either; it certainly surprised me --- in a good way.

Gran Torino.... 10/10 For some reason I really wasn't that interested in seeing this film, but I am really glad my wife got it. Man what a great story with one of the best endings i've seen in awhile! A definite must see

untitled-7.jpg

6.5/10

The first hour or so led this film up to becoming an easy 9/10 but fell very short for the last 30 mins or so. Nicolas Cage was very good in this film too.

The army of David Bowies was kind of lame ............ its getting kind of boring watching hollywood reinvent the "God" wheel. Taking something "similar" to what is prophesied as the end of times and throwing their cheesy twist on it.

What a waste (let down) of an excellent start.

True Blood Season 1 9.2 What a Fangtastic show! :lol

Glad i listened to Morbach :rock

The Hurt Locker 10/10

Everyone please see The Hurt Locker!!!!

Jeremy Renner absolutely kicks ass in so many ways.

A sad story, but amazing at the same time.

Please see this movie and give it the support it deserves!!

Harry potter and the goblet of fire.

5/10

Very Bad editing.

Going to see the order of the phoenix tomorrow if its better.

30.jpg

8/10
I was looking for some forgotten '80s films and came across this. Thought it was awesome :rock

Slumdog Millionaire 9/10

I have heard this time and again about Slumdog. Pretty cool.

The Hurt Locker 10/10

Everyone please see The Hurt Locker!!!!

Jeremy Renner absolutely kicks ass in so many ways.

A sad story, but amazing at the same time.

Please see this movie and give it the support it deserves!!

Mos' Def !!!!!

Harry potter and the goblet of fire.

5/10

Very Bad editing.

Going to see the order of the phoenix tomorrow if its better.

I enjoyed Order of the Phoenix the best, I hope you do as well.

Back