RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I disagree 100%.

But I'm not feelin the argument, as i'm already in two...:D

I disagree 100%.

But I'm not feelin the argument, as i'm already in two...:D

Well for the record a 6.5 rating in my books = something half decent. Nothing special. AVP had some of the lamest "Predator" scenes I have ever seen. Like when one of them became buddy buddy with her, jogging along side like pals. The whole "vs" idea for any movie is plain stupid to begin with.

I bought the 2 disc special edition for $5.99 .............. the same cost to rent it.

While the team up sucked...the thing is, AvP has a decent visual style to it. It looks like a movie. And its pretty fair. AvP-R was just one Predator kicking ass. Now I love the Predator...but I also love the Alien. And I hate to see one get ^^^^^ed out.

Plus I hate the Predalien..and every useless homage.

But really, both suck to me. I give AvP about a 5, and R about a 3.

I'm the opposite... didn't care for AVP, but thought AVP-R was fun. Not good mind you, but enjoyable to watch.

Mostly just enjoyed the idea of a lot of collateral damage when two big bads go at it.

Chinatown - 7/10 - A cool layered story, great acting, but something didn't click for me.

245271_3.jpg

I saw this for the first time a couple weeks ago. One of Jack's best films and I have to agree with you about the clicking.

Joe_dirt.jpg

Joe Dirt: 8/10 I really like this movie! Great, funny and over-the-top story and great classic rock music in it :rock

quarantine.jpg

7/10

Couldn't really get into this but it seemed a good movie , I need to watch it again some time. I think I'll prefer Rec.
Watching the Wrestler tonight on Blu for the first time. :rock

Just picked up the DC of Watchmen. 10/10

Also caught The Happening on HBO unfortunately. 1/10

Back