RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

HP-half blood prince 6/10 Sad to say but I loved the love drama between the kids... brought me back to those days. The rest was so so... anti- climatic.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - 2 out of 10 stars

No memorable moments. Predictable love stories, acting was stagnant at best, and the story went no where. Too many slow scenes that made the movie drag on, and no pay off in the end for dragging us along for what seemed like half a day. Definitely one of the worst movie going experiences of the year.

I felt like this was a story that didn't need to be told, or at least not in the length it was told in. Very disappointed!

HP- The order of the Phoenix....5/10

Mewww....that serie is not good really if you havnt read the book I suppose.There was really noyhing in that movie that wasnt some deja-vu.

Of all the Harry Potters movie only the first one got my attention.

Havnt seen half blood but pretty sure it will be bad too.

HP- The order of the Phoenix....5/10

Mewww....that serie is not good really if you havnt read the book I suppose.There was really noyhing in that movie that wasnt some deja-vu.

Of all the Harry Potters movie only the first one got my attention.

Havnt seen half blood but pretty sure it will be bad too.

Unless you want to smack your head into your Hulk PF's fist repeatedly, I would stay as far away as possible from the most current installment. It will make you Hulk mad. Red Hulk mad!

Time Crimes - 8.5 out of 10

Do yourself a favor and if you haven't seen this little Spanish film. Do it! You can stream it instantly on Netflix.
kd4yub.jpg

Watchmen - 7.5/10

You really couldn't ask for a more faithful adaptation, the performances all seemed right on and it was beautifully shot, but still something gets lost in the translation. It's definitely a story better read than passively viewed.

U Turn: 8/10 Sean Penn sure meets some strange folk in the town where he gets stranded :lol
Great film!

Chinatown - 7/10 - A cool layered story, great acting, but something didn't click for me.

245271_3.jpg

Black Hawk Down: 8/10, solid movie! Beginning was a bit slow but hay.........

Back