RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen: 8/10 Not as good as the first one, but definitely an awesome summer blockbuster! :rock :rock :rock

Really? That is surprising, I am hearing A LOT of hate for this movie.

Yeah I liked it a lot! Sure there were some negative things to mention, but overall it was a good film.
Although I think that people who didn't like the first one, won't like this either IMO.

Yeah I liked it a lot! Sure there were some negative things to mention, but overall it was a good film.
Although I think that people who didn't like the first one, won't like this either IMO.

Cool, I didn't mind the first one, I enjoyed it. I think what is ruining for me (from what I hear anyways) is going to be the twins, the robot with the testicles and bumblebee was ALWAYS annoying. They are friggin robots!

Cool, I didn't mind the first one, I enjoyed it. I think what is ruining for me (from what I hear anyways) is going to be the twins, the robot with the testicles and bumblebee was ALWAYS annoying. They are friggin robots!

Bumblebee is my favorite Autobot :D
I didn't find him annoying at all :)

The testicled one isn't to bad either, but the twins... now that's another story. Those were really annoying!

The Shield Season 7 9.7

Well thats it i've finished the sheild and they ended it in a fantastic way
Spoiler Spoiler:
Just an awesome show with and awesome ending.

Wish there were more seasons but there isn't already missing it. :(

I am Legend: 7.5/10 Good movie, especially the first hour or so, seeing Will Smith survive in a desolate New York. Good music too!

The Shield Season 7 9.7

Well thats it i've finished the sheild and they ended it in a fantastic way
Spoiler Spoiler:
Just an awesome show with and awesome ending.

Wish there were more seasons but there isn't already missing it. :(

I am glad you liked it. It is a fantastic show.

Our babysitter's back in town - woo hoo!

UP - 10/10

Can't wait to see Drag Me To Hell, Transformers:ROTF, The Hangover... and I think there was something else I wanted to see, but I forgot what it was :lol

TRANSFORMERS:rotfL 5/10........:huh

....too long, annoying characters and franchise lost its spark!(no pun intended)

Last edited:

6 out of 10
international-transformers-revenge-.jpg

7/10 for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

It was a good action flick...a bunch of laughs and I enjoyed Wheelie and The Twins despite how much negativity I've seen towards them.

The Hangover - 5/10
Watchmen - 8.5/10
Night At The Museum 2 - 7/10
The Last House on the Left (2009) - 6/10
Race to Witch Mountain - 6/10
Terminator Salvation - 6.5/10

Back