RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Total Recall - 8.5/10
Van Nuys Blvd - 7/10
The Proposal - 5/10
The 13th Warrior - 8/10
Constantine - 8/10

I think it's awesome that you enjoyed it bro!

I unfortunately did not. LOVED the first one, but this felt like a mess. Loved Prime though, and I actually thought the Twins were hilarious.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 it saddens me that you didnt enjoy it!:monkey2

Transformers 2 - 8/10

Positives:
Good humor
Good action
Great animation sequences
Was a fun not to be taken serious summer movie.

Negatives:
Drawn out
unnecessary cursing
to much sexual innuendo
the flow was off a little. Didn't have the feel of the first one.

Punisher: War Zone 7.5/10

Went into this not expecting much, but I was very entertained! The guy from Rome was a great Frank Castle. Jigsaw and the other villains were a bit hokey, but who cares - it's a comic-book movie. The story was okay, nothing really special - but the violence was completely over the top (in a good way)! I don't think I said "holy sh#t!" out loud that many times since I watched slasher flicks as a kid. Just crazy. Definitely an underrated movie.

Gran Torino: 7/10

I enjoyed the movie overall... good story, emotionally involving. But some of the acting and scenes were just (IMO) very amateurish, not something I expected from an Eastwood film. Still really liked the overall film, but it was just missing a bit of needed polish.

Minority Report: 8/10 Good film with an awesome and intriguing story! The only thing that bothered me a bit was that the music in this one was very similar to Attack Of The Clones. I couldn't help but thinking: "I heard something like this before during the Coruscant air chase or the Kamino Jango Fett fight scenes...

Transformers 2- 8.5/10

Even though they did have a little too many jokes I think the action well makes up for it

Last edited:

Transformers 2 is a easy 8.5/10! The first film is 10/10 for me!

These two are surprising to me. I would rank the Hangover MUCH higher than Salvation.

Na it was like a bad copy of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas to me which is a GREAT film. Anyway its personal preference :monkey1

fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas.jpg

Transformers: 9/10. Alot of people didn't like it but i did.

Doubt: 9/10 ~ exceptional acting, great film thoroughly enjoyed it and certainly had me doubting all the way through

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1 9.0

Really good show can't wait for season 2. :joy

The Fountain - 8/10 - A well done movie. Great visuals and story.

A Few Dollars More - 10/10 - "No, old man. Thought I was having trouble with my adding. It's all right now." Perfect western. I like it even more than TGTB&TU.

Back