RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Total Recall - 8/10

The Exorcist - 8/10
I used to find this scary, but not anymore. Still a great film, though

Blade Runner (The Final Cut) - 8/10
My first viewing, also. I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Awesomeness.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 1/10.

Feeling generous too. Overly long, bad acting generally, camera cuts too much and cannot keep still for two seconds. Ironhide sounded weird, the comic relief nots were dreadful and EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION seemed to be the plot.

The Hangover 8.5/10

Thought it was VERY funny indeed. Excellent film.

Really that bad? :horror

....yes...

I had a more enjoyable time having root-canal surgery...only reason i didnt walk out halfway through the movie was because i was boxed in between a wall and a woman who was doing her best to evolve into a small planetoid...

"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 1/10.

Feeling generous too. Overly long, bad acting generally, camera cuts too much and cannot keep still for two seconds. Ironhide sounded weird, the comic relief nots were dreadful and EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION seemed to be the plot"

Snakeater...are you supprised?...its Mike Bay, the guy wouldnt know plot if it came up and offered to do dirty dirty things to him

Bad acting - check (cant even be bothered to insult the lead today)

Overly Long - check (current thinking in holywood "lets make the movie over 2 hours, that'll make it good!")

Quick cuts and handheld - check (BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)

Ironhide - i cant bring myself to check this...damn you Bay!

Explosions - please put Bay next to the biggest one...please...

Transformers ROTF - 8/10
Optimus Prime was the nuts in this one. Went on for a long time though.

....yes...

I had a more enjoyable time having root-canal surgery...only reason i didnt walk out halfway through the movie was because i was boxed in between a wall and a woman who was doing her best to evolve into a small planetoid...

:lol :lol

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 1/10.
Feeling generous too. Overly long, bad acting generally, camera cuts too much and cannot keep still for two seconds. Ironhide sounded weird, the comic relief nots were dreadful and EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION seemed to be the plot.

Bloody hell you 2 i was looking forward to these 2 films :lol

Just in terms of context for us, how would you rate the first one? Thanks.

"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 1/10.

Feeling generous too. Overly long, bad acting generally, camera cuts too much and cannot keep still for two seconds. Ironhide sounded weird, the comic relief nots were dreadful and EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION seemed to be the plot"

Snakeater...are you supprised?...its Mike Bay, the guy wouldnt know plot if it came up and offered to do dirty dirty things to him

Bad acting - check (cant even be bothered to insult the lead today)

Overly Long - check (current thinking in holywood "lets make the movie over 2 hours, that'll make it good!")

Quick cuts and handheld - check (BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)

Ironhide - i cant bring myself to check this...damn you Bay!

Explosions - please put Bay next to the biggest one...please...

You might still enjoy them Jay...

I'm just biased as i still remember the brilliance of Terminator and Terminator 2, not to mention my almost fanatical desire to eradicate every copy of T3 that ever has, and will exist!

My OWN war against the machienes!

As for Transformers 2, my comments are more a poke at Bay himself, as i cant stand the man...

And Reinhardt the long textual part was SnakeEaters take on the film, the checklist is just my rant against Bay...lol

But as you ask....

Transformers 1, a good idea in theory.

Take a cartoon that was created JUST to sell toys, and make a movie with big explosions and a hot brunette designed to sell Toys (and millions of copies of skinmags worldwide!)

Now...i have to admit i did like the first film, more for the design of the Transformers and less for Bays sometimes addict like requirement to put an explosion in any scene thats going slowly...I probebly would not have seen it on the big screen if my then 9 year old nephew hadnt dragged me to see it

I'm seeing Transformers 2 this friday (or maybe wednesday depending on how bored i get), i really hope that SnakeEaters points (and my checklist) is only nit-picking and the film actually does well...

otherwise it'll really be a bad year for the muscle-car-driving jock bregade if the biggest movie of the year turns out to be Star Trek instead of the one with the red hot brunette wearing hot-pants and a low-cut top...

Last edited:

Finally saw Rocky Balboa for the first time last night when it aired on FX HD. The most inspiring film I've seen in years. Totally ended the series with class. I got chills at the end of the fight when the final round began and the announcer said something to the effect of "we are now watching the last round of Rocky Balboa's career."

9/10. Great movie.

For sure. I knew it was going to be terrible and thought I was prepared, but nothing could prepare me for just how terrible it was.

Liking your avvy by the way!

Taken 10/10

I really loved this movie!!! Liam Neeson kicks ass in this film!!!

Its like Bourne/Hostel which really works

I cant rate this film highly enough, everything a revenge film should be, i thought this was as good as Man On Fire for me which is a bold statement

Finally saw Rocky Balboa for the first time last night when it aired on FX HD. The most inspiring film I've seen in years. Totally ended the series with class. I got chills at the end of the fight when the final round began and the announcer said something to the effect of "we are now watching the last round of Rocky Balboa's career."

9/10. Great movie.

Fully agree with what you've just said! :)

I still have to see Taken.

Get it watched Ringer, this movie never really got much hype it was played down for me considering just how good it is!!! You will not be disappointed, everybody i know that has seen it says its one of their all time favourites

Back