RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Into the Wild was a shocker for sure. Wasn't expecting anything. Is one of those movies I will be buying down the line, hopefully on Blu Ray as it's also a beautiful film to look at.

Yeah this is one of those movies that has to be seen in High Def,im picking it up very soon.

Garden State: 9/10

Great film, great acting, great music :)

The way the comedy and drama mix is just really good.

9/10
hellboy_good_guys_poster_l.jpg

i just finished watching "Chocolate" and if you like Tony Jaa from Ong Bak and The Protector you'll love this movie. it features the female equivalent to Tony Jaa.
4gqag1.jpg

:rock :rock :rock I LOVE JeeJa Yanin (if you can't tell by my sig :D). She is going to be a huge star (in Asia at least).

part 6 is acually my favorite of them :rock :rock I like the new rambo and rocky the most out of them all. I think Stallone is getting better with age :lol

He has had his share of "the 80s" (and I think you know what I mean :D) but the man was born to entertain and entertain very well imo. He's the complete package though, he writes, acts and directs.

He has had his share of "the 80s" (and I think you know what I mean :D) but the man was born to entertain and entertain very well imo. He's the complete package though, he writes, acts and directs.

yeah,on the making of Rambo 4 he said he wanted to direct it so you watched it through the eyes of Rambo himself. I didn't realize that until he said that and I was like "wow" :lol

^^^what other movies has she been in??? i'm on a kung-fu spurt so i'm buying a lot of blu ray imports now.

Chocolate was her first movie, but she is releasing another movie this year, Du Suay Doo. Full info here:

https://www.filmjunk.com/2009/03/13/chocolate-star-jeeja-yanin-unveils-her-latest-movie/

EDIT: the other movie was too weird...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UusjpGI4kn0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UusjpGI4kn0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What are some good imports? The American Blu-ray options for kung-fu/martial arts are weak.

Last edited:

Chocolate was her first movie, but she is releasing another movie this year, Du Suay Doo. Full info here:

https://www.filmjunk.com/2009/03/13/chocolate-star-jeeja-yanin-unveils-her-latest-movie/

Plus I think she is really cute...as seen by this REALLY weird Asian fan video...

What are some good imports? The American Blu-ray options for kung-fu/martial arts are weak.
i agree that she is cute, but i didn't want to sound weird because she looks a whole 16 years old. i've only bought a couple blu ray import kung fu movies. the pickings are slim because most of the popular ones don't have subtitles which is all i need if they don't have english dubs. right now my list:
Ip Man (donnie yen, this movie is just awesome!!! great AQ/PQ and fights)
Flash Point (again, donnie yen and also colin chou, the guy from matrix revolutions and reloaded. not the best story, but the action scenes are great and the final fight is in my sig.)
Fearless Director's Cut (Jet Li in one of his best movies)
Forbidden Kingdom (Jet Li / Jackie Chan, can be found anywhere, but i hear the import versions get better extras and audio)

i agree that she is cute, but i didn't want to sound weird because she looks a whole 16 years old
:lol She does look young in the movie, but she is actually 25 years old.

i've only bought a couple blu ray import kung fu movies. the pickings are slim because most of the popular ones don't have subtitles which is all i need if they don't have english dubs. right now my list:
Flash Point (again, donnie yen and also colin chou, the guy from matrix revolutions and reloaded. not the best story, but the action scenes are great and the final fight is in my sig.)
Forbidden Kingdom (Jet Li / Jackie Chan, can be found anywhere, but i hear the import versions get better extras and audio)
Thanks for the titles. Got Fearless and the Forbidden Kingdom. I'll check put the others.

Last edited:

dude, forbidden kingdom does NOT belong in that esteemed list! it's a sorry excuse for 2 greats to share screen time. nothing more. the movie is laughable crap. i watched it with a chinese-speaking theatre audience, and everyone laughed their a$$es off when jackie and jet suddenly broke into english in the middle of ancient china. wtf.

also, catch SPL if u can find it. (donnie yen, sammo hung). it came out before flashpoint and has absolutely kickass fights, esp the knife vs baton scene.

dude, forbidden kingdom does NOT belong in that esteemed list! it's a sorry excuse for 2 greats to share screen time. nothing more. the movie is laughable crap. i watched it with a chinese-speaking theatre audience, and everyone laughed their a$$es off when jackie and jet suddenly broke into english in the middle of ancient china. wtf.

also, catch SPL if u can find it. (donnie yen, sammo hung). it came out before flashpoint and has absolutely kickass fights, esp the knife vs baton scene.

PQ and AQ are fantastic on the forbidden kingdom. its not enter the dragon but still not a bad movie by any means

Back