RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

fast and furious...8 out of 10

not the best in the franchise that one goes to tokyo drift but overall very good movie with nice cars

REC is the best horror movie ever imo.
That's a mighty bold statement!

Will I have a grand ole' evening if I watch it and Inside back to back?

pray3.gif

I am not sure exactly what you are asking Sammy, but I think you are wondering if the Blu was just that much better; well not really. If you are asking whether you can play it on a DVD player --- nopers.
The first statement is my answer, Mr. Nic :D
(I'm not *that* much of techno-nerd! :lol)

9/10
:cool:
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aYJIIPs-5rQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Just finished watching Goldfinger on Blu-ray. It has never looked better!
10/10 :rock

9/10
:cool:
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aYJIIPs-5rQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Great movie! Roddy Piper was awesome in it

The Day the Earth Stood Still (remake) - 3/10

I know Keanu is supposed to be an alien in a strange, new body, but my goodness he was stiffer than I thought even he was capable of. Gort was more emotive. Terrible remake of a classic.

Keanu was born to play that role.

I thought he was born to play this one
pinocchio.png

They'll have to CGI it for the end of the film when he's a real boy, but until then no one plays wood like Keanu.

On Topic
Supergirl 4/10
oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Slumdog Millionaire. I was going into it expecting to be let down by all the hype. It actually surpassed what I thought it was. It's the best romantic film I've ever seen. Danny Boyle did such a great job making the film look authentic and alive. It's always moving and the music is instantly stuck in my head. Great film. 10/10

Max Payne

5 out of 10

Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Mila Kunis = :monkey5

Pineapple Express - 9/10

Into The Wild:10/10

Third time ive watched it,LOVE IT!

Into the Wild was a shocker for sure. Wasn't expecting anything. Is one of those movies I will be buying down the line, hopefully on Blu Ray as it's also a beautiful film to look at.

Back