RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Dead Space: Downfall: 7.5/10.... I finnished the game last night (I have never jumped so much in all my life) and I decided to rent the movie. Great animation and creeped me out more than any live action horror film in the last 10 years.

tell-no-one-ne-le-dis-a-personne-poster-0.jpg

French thriller. Pretty cool .
8/10.

:rock

Fight Club:9/10

Why the hell did we see a short glimpse of a man`s dingeling right before the credits?:lol

Fast & Furious

Just saw it in the theatre with a couple of friends. I really liked it. It does what it has to do, cool races, cool cars, hot women and over the top fun action :D

7.5/10

Fast & Furious

Just saw it in the theatre with a couple of friends. I really liked it. It does what it has to do, cool races, cool cars, hot women and over the top fun action :D

7.5/10

Gym closed, no school, and not seeing the girlfriend until tonight... so me and my buds saw two movies back-to-back. Do not recommend it.

1. Damn expensive

2. Ass is sore... from sitting for four hours straight yeeeee beeessssteeeerds!

Anyway, what I saw and what they are rated...

Fast and Furious

5 out of 10

The new Seth Rogen movie where he plays a mall cop. Already forgot the name...

6 out of 10

What I saw the last few weeks...

Watchmen

4 out of 10

Max Payne

3.5 out of 10

Nobel Son

6 out of 10

Slumdog Millionaire

9 out of 10

In Bruges - 8/10

This was my first time seeing it. I was really surprised by how good (and violent) this movie is. Great performances all around. Even by Farrell.

In Bruges - 8/10

This was my first time seeing it. I was really surprised by how good (and violent) this movie is. Great performances all around. Even by Farrell.

Was it wrong to laugh when the midget got shot?

Also, the fat people asking him about the tower and the fat guy chasing after him... hilarious! Simple subtle comedy is sometimes the best approach.

Also, the fat people asking him about the tower and the fat guy chasing after him... hilarious! Simple subtle comedy is sometimes the best approach.

There was a lot of great humor in this movie, but there were two things that sort of bothered me:

1. When I saw Jimmy the dwarf dressed up as a kid, I knew he was going to end up dead.

B. What the hell took Harry so long to get down the stairs of the bell tower? It took him forever!

I did like seeing the actor who plays Danko on Heroes as the Canadian jerk.

There was a lot of great humor in this movie, but there were two things that sort of bothered me:

1. When I saw Jimmy the dwarf dressed up as a kid, I knew he was going to end up dead.

B. What the hell took Harry so long to get down the stairs of the bell tower? It took him forever!

I did like seeing the actor who plays Danko on Heroes as the Canadian jerk.

Yea I saw like 2 mins of this on HBO the other day and it looked really good. I saw the part where Farrel meets the dwarf in the bar with the prostitute and offers him cocaine. Pretty funny.

Hulk VS Wolverine 7/10

Robocop 8/10

Heat 9/10

Resident Evil Extinction - 8/10 (my fav Resident Evil film)

Feast 3 the happy finish 5/10 was actually entertaining but the ending was utterly ridiculous.

Midnight Movie 6/10 decent b movie but I've seen better.

Rocky 2 9.5/10 :rock :rock

In Bruges - 8/10

This film is really good indeed!!

I laughed the hardest when Colin Farrell gives the midget that karate-slap :D

Last movie I saw: Pale Rider 7.5/10

The Burbs - 7/10

"I dropped the god damn brownies."

Last edited:
Back