RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Aniston in her prime"

Bridgette Wilson in Billy Madison isnt exactly unattractive either :p

Bloodsport 5/6 , best US based MA movie besides Enter Dragon ?

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 3/10 Defiantly one of his worst, very boring with little payoff, waste of a great cast.

Rise of Skywalker 6.5/10, Actually enjoyed it way more than expected, did it's best to right the wrongs of the previous piece of garbage, especially enjoyed the virtually non existence of Rose.

Spies in Disguise 6/10 I really like to catch the 3D versions of Animated films but sorry to say don't bother,it's not a very good rendition.

Frozen 2

Boring as batsh**/10

Maybe it was because the cinema was too cold and I was caught out with a T-shirt.
Maybe it was because I bought my daughter and her friend $7 ice creams that they forgot to eat and then went everywhere by the time they opened them.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then again, the ten-year olds loved it, so what do I know/10

JUST MERCY 7.5/10.. based on a True Story.I have to say although a small part Rob Morgan as Herbert Richardson was the best Actor in this film.Great part with real depth.Overall a good Film.

1917 - a 10 out of 10

An instant classic, already one of my all time favorite War films.

This movie demands to be seen in a Dolby theater, the shaking/bass in the audience seats is absolutely perfect for this film. Makes many scenes very immersive.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dr. Dolittle - so effing awful/10

Took my 4 year old to see this, no other way I would have sat through the whole thing. Can't really put into words how bad this movie is. It's highpoint involved RDJ pulling stuff out of someone/something's ass. If you think I just spoiled the movie, I didn't, I just provided a public service.

This makes me think RDJ just lucked into Iron Man, because if he chose to be in this film, he has no business picking scripts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bad Boys For Life 4.5/10.. lots of action,terrible dialog,stupid story,all just to set up #4.Watched it in IMAX and that didn't help. watcha'gonna do?

^Sounds much like the second one from what I recall of it. I don't know that a third was necessary let alone a planned fourth.

Terminator Dark Fate - 6.5/10

It puts too many barriers in the way to truly embrace it as the 'true sequel' to Terminator 2 that it purports to be. However, if by now you're accustomed to Terminator movies that you immediately write off as 'non-canon' then its pretty much what you expect. It's somewhat enjoyable and may indeed be the 'best since T2' that all the earliest reviews said. It makes for decent fan fiction until some of the later action set-pieces go stupidly over the top.

As to those barriers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I thought about TFA while I was watching it too. it was a decent palate-cleanser but not enduring. Disappointed we didn’t see Tim again.

Portrait of a Lady on Fire (Portrait de la jeune fille en feu)

dull as dishwater French lesbian seduction period drama is a complete waste of time/10

A Moment to Remember (South Korean movie): 10/10 - it's so good! if you want a good cry, this movie is definitely a watch. It's so sad, but also just so nice. A fantastic movie!

The Lighthouse - 5/10 - Great looking film. Interesting imagery. Simple story, but very boring.

Robert Eggers (director) is now 0/2 with me. First The VVitch and now The Lighthouse.

Back