RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

001.jpg

You wanna repeat that? Punk!

;) :lol

I'm so used to Eastwood being an old man I find it wierd seeing him relatively young (I don't tend to watch many 70s or pre-70s films).

Ferris Bueller's Day Off - 9/10

They must make one sequel.

Mary and Max. - 5.5/10
Not really a bad film, but I found it to be a bit boring. Also, while I usually like claymation, I don't really think the style fits the type of story we get in this film.

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 2/10

1 for Nick Cage - just love him, can't help it.
2 for Chris Lambert - even in such a small cameo he was awesome.

And that's it.
The plot utterly boring, nauseous script, camera work generates brain spasms, director's work is almost completely absent.

Yea I'd give Dirty Harry about the same...I'm just not a Clint Eastwood fan :dunno

The best part wasn't even Eastwood it was Andrew Robinson as the Scorpio character. Pretty awesome performance from him. :D

Justified, Episode 1. 10/10. Picked Justified up in Season 3. Just now going back to watch earlier seasons. Phenomenal. Maybe this, and Walking Dead, can fill the void left when 24 and The Unit went off-the-air. May even give Elmore Leonard's novels a try.

Burn After Reading ... 7/10. Weird movie. Amusing and off-beat anti-spy movie. No-stakes espionage ... none of the characters are important enough to know anything useful, or bright enough to do anything right. Ends in a mess ... with amusing epilogues as CIA higher-ups try to figure out what the hell happened.

No Country for Old Men ... 9.5/10. Really great movie. Short on words, high on drama. As it should be. Chigurh is up there with Lecter and Joker among the great villains. I need to read the book.

Batman Forever ... 6/10. Not terrible. Actually like it better than Returns. Would've been A LOT better if Tommy Lee Jones had played Two Face straight, rather than comedically. Two Face is not Joker. I think Carrey's Riddler also would've worked better if Jones had been more hardcore as Harvey Dent. I really think Jones could've completely changed the feel of that movie had he been more understated. Kilmer was good, Robin a bit too old. Not a fan of Kidman, though.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Walk The Line - 8.5/10
A great movie. Both Joaquin Phoenix as well as Reese Witherspoon gave great performances! :rock

:lol Star Trek: Deep Space 9

Makes sense, I'm not a Trek fan so I wouldn't know :D

BRONSON:

On first viewing, the only part of this movie that I liked was Tom Hardy's brilliant acting. I watched it again on Netfilx a couple nights ago and ended up liking it a bit more.

7/10

Bruce better watch out.

The Debt: 7/10
Good overall movie, I didn't know much of the story going into it so some of the twists and turns were effective. The ending was a bit meh, but still overall worth the watch.

After seeing it mentioned here a lot recently-

The Grey - 9/10

I love survival stories, Liam Neeson is fantastic as ever....I know this one needed something that set it apart but...damn that ending.

Back