RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Alien (haven't seen this since I was a kid) 8/10

I'm just glad she saved the goddamn cat. That's what made it go from a 7.5 to an 8. :lol

Act of Valor 6.5/10
A pretty bland movie without much character development (though it tries and fails to) and a story that makes Transformers 2 look like it was written by Shakespeare. The action sequences were decent though. The Acting was stiff, but I can't really hold that against them.

^ Agreed. But man, those scenes were awesome. But mostly if you're a COD fan.

The Dead - 8/10

A little slow, but overall a pretty awesome zombie movie coming from Africa. It really reminded me of the old Romero and Fulci zombies. They were super slow walkers...not even walkers in some parts more shamblers. Like I said a little slow at parts, but top notch gore fx. Im probably gonna go pick this up.

:lecture Hugo 3D. 9/10.

Agreed with everything you said Ingo.
Enjoyed every minute of it and the 3D effects are certainly reference quality. Beautifully put together.
I'll be watching this movie again soon.

:hi5:

Yeah I'll definitely pick this up on Blu when it comes out! It truly was a great film! :rock

Tyrannosaur. Great directorial debut from Paddy Consadine. Not easy viewing at times but has great characters and fantastic acting. 8.5/10

Tyrannosaur. Great directorial debut from Paddy Consadine. Not easy viewing at times but has great characters and fantastic acting. 8.5/10

I think that is what I rated it also.

It was a great directional debut and stellar performances from Peter Mullan and Olivia Colman.

Back