RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

How To Lose Friends And Alienate People: 8/10 I've heard some mixed reactions about this film, but I loved it!! Simon Pegg was great as always and Jeff Bridges had a fun supporting role!! I definitely had some great laughs!!

"Come on, dad! You don't know anyone! You thought Brad Pitt was a cave in Yorkshire!" :rotfl :lol :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Buddy of mine go back and fourth on this. He says he is 100% and I say it could go either way.

My opinion is that yes...the end showed that he absolutely was intended to be.

But the rest of the movie went way too far to cover it up.

Edit - And it seemed to me that that revelation had zero impact/power in the end because of it. But I found that message easy to look beyond. The movie was still great even without that part working.

Devil - 5 out of 10. Should have expected mediocracy from Shamalamadingdong.

The Town - 8 out of 10. Almost a 9. Very well done all together. If you are looking for a good heist film with action and drama mixed in this is it.

So Devil was garbage? not even decent? was going to DL it, but maybe Ill pass

So Devil was garbage? not even decent? was going to DL it, but maybe Ill pass

I wouldn't say garbage. I will say I wish I waited and watched it for free on a premium channel. Same old same old from the one trick pony. You know who the "devil" is right from the get go. Not hard to figure out. Then of course you have a twist. Which admittedly I missed but was like that's it. That's the movie. Not worth $5.95. Check out The Town instead.

My opinion is that yes...the end showed that he absolutely was intended to be.

But the rest of the movie went way too far to cover it up.

Edit - And it seemed to me that that revelation had zero impact/power in the end because of it. But I found that message easy to look beyond. The movie was still great even without that part working.

Wow. People really missed the point...

The point was he had faith and all that crap. He had the power of god on his side. Good for him. A badass doesnt need anyone's help! Especially god! :D

Tormented - 7/10

A semi decent British teen horror. It wasnt bad...kind of had a anti-bullying message, but again wasnt bad for a teen flick. I would have given it higher rating, but to man "dude ass" shots and no boobies...

Get Him to the Greek: 6 / 10. Some funny bits, but as a whole...meh.

The Town: 8 / 10. Not as good as I expected it to be. My main gipe is that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Again, it was a good movie, but from the trailers, I thought it would be the next Heat. Interesting how Ben Affleck's character was watching Heat at home in the first half of the movie. A nice homage.

After watching The Book of Eli again...it seems to me that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow. People really missed the point...

Well? If you are so insightful...help us poor dumb people out.

The Town - 6/10. I had high expectations for it but thought it was mostly a second rate version of Heat.

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. 8.5/10

Was great to watch this again , loved it when I was younger and still found it hilarious today.

Ace Ventura , When Nature Calls. 7/10

Some funny moments and I liked this more as a kid but now I can understand why some people didn't like this one.

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. 8.5/10

Was great to watch this again , loved it when I was younger and still found it hilarious today.

Ace Ventura , When Nature Calls. 7/10

Some funny moments and I liked this more as a kid but now I can understand why some people didn't like this one.

that being said, him trying to get out of the fake rhino is one of the funniest things that I have ever seen to this day!

After watching The Book of Eli again...it seems to me that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well? If you are so insightful...help us poor dumb people out.

He was blind the whole movie. You can easily tell. Easily. I already knew he was blind before I saw the flick, and I had to wonder how anyone COULDNT get it. He's bumping into everything, and tripping over stuff....:lol

Back